Are the Multiplayer trophies hard to get?

Taliesin_2943

I think I saw a boosting session not long ago. Create one to see if ppl are down for it before getting into it just in case. And you better hold onto that copy cause is being sold for more than 200 bucks around there til you need money and then sell it yourself ?

25 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

I think I saw a boosting session not long ago. Create one to see if ppl are down for it before getting into it just in case. And you better hold onto that copy cause is being sold for more than 200 bucks around there til you need money and then sell it yourself 1f602.png

Don't plan on selling it lol I'm a big Godzilla fan and 200 is pretty cheap I'm mostly seeing 800+

Legit sucks, people still play but they have maxed out Godzillas and will straight fuck you up...and the couple randoms I played even sent taunting messages afterwards (I guess they don't want anyone new playing). You will almost assuredly need to boost the 1 win, and it would likely be less frustrating to just knock them out quick with a partner. 

16 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Legit sucks, people still play but they have maxed out Godzillas and will straight fuck you up...and the couple randoms I played even sent taunting messages afterwards (I guess they don't want anyone new playing). You will almost assuredly need to boost the 1 win, and it would likely be less frustrating to just knock them out quick with a partner. 

I may have to try to find someone willing to help

• Like 1