How to get this version ?

X-MEN_462

This was an Asian digital release. It’s delisted though. Imo not worth pursuing because some trophies in this list aren’t set up correctly to sync. I think it has something to do with mismatched trophy types between what the game installs and what is supposed to be synced with PSN. A similar issue affects the latest patch of PS3 Frozen Free Fall’s DLC.

• Like 4

Yeah, I pursued this game for years cuz I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Basically the game is packed with a trophy list that has a platinum while the list that was published to the servers has no platinum. This means that each trophy is off by one value and the only trophies that sync are the ones that have a matching grade with the trophy above it due to the way that trophies are read and synced from the code of your earnings.

It's possible to download the correct trophy list file straight from the servers that is 100% original and legit and replace it into the files and earn and sync the trophies that way but that would require brief usage of CFW, which will get you flagged even if you earned every trophy completely legitimately.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 3:50 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Yeah, I pursued this game for years cuz I wanted to get to the bottom of it. Basically the game is packed with a trophy list that has a platinum while the list that was published to the servers has no platinum. This means that each trophy is off by one value and the only trophies that sync are the ones that have a matching grade with the trophy above it due to the way that trophies are read and synced from the code of your earnings.

It's possible to download the correct trophy list file straight from the servers that is 100% original and legit and replace it into the files and earn and sync the trophies that way but that would require brief usage of CFW, which will get you flagged even if you earned every trophy completely legitimately.

Interesting info. Wonder how it ended up that way, since this stack was supposedly released before the plat version?