how to report hacked trophies?

skrimlak

8 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Autopopping is not a glitch and is allowed by the leaderboard rules as a function built in intentionally by developers. 

yes but PS4 version is not 100% and PS5 is so something is wrong here there is no way to have PS4 version on 17% and PS5 version on 100% with autopop

Edited by DaivRules
No Naming and Shaming
  • Like 1

On 30/01/2023 at 7:34 AM, DaivRules said:

PS5 games cannot be reported yet, same as when PS4 games first game to the site. Follow the instructions in the thread Parker posted and contact a Cheater Remover for those. 

Did you even read the post.

Playstation 5 games are not currently able to be reported, even by the Cheater Removal Team.

This was at the bottom, I now feel nothing can be done.

32 minutes ago, skrimlak said:

Did you even read the post.

Playstation 5 games are not currently able to be reported, even by the Cheater Removal Team.

This was at the bottom, I now feel nothing can be done.

We have been through this before when the PS4 came out and PS4 trophies couldn’t be reported. Just message a member from the Cheater Removers and let them know, then move on with your day. 

Well the thing is they hacked the PS4 version and then used autopoping so it's still hacking but you should report the PS4 version of the game and state the reason for PS5 autopoping. For the person who said there is a PS5 save hack circling around. How on earth could someone download or use a PS5 save transfer from different account? 

12 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

Well the thing is they hacked the PS4 version and then used autopoping so it's still hacking but you should report the PS4 version of the game and state the reason for PS5 autopoping. For the person who said there is a PS5 save hack circling around. How on earth could someone download or use a PS5 save transfer from different account? 

All of the hackers so far have had 0% progress on the ps4 version yet popped the ps5 version within seconds, so yes, theyre using some sort of modded save.

I have looked through every ones profile and reported them accordingly, currently it looks like there's actually legit platinums popping up with a couple legit ps5 pops, 1 auto pop from ps4 and just 1 hacker at the time of writing this who I'll report shortly.

Edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G