EASY Godfather rating if Cone Crazy is too hard :(

12 minutes ago, vmk2001 said:

Do the firefighter mansion glitch up to level 100, it takes like 30 minutes and by level 50 you’re getting 500k per level. I got Godfather raring at 74mil and the last few 10mil took about five minutes each

Really takes no skill and is way easier than nudging comes over for Cone crazy

ok hope this helps someone!

Do you have a video or description of what to do? I can't find anything about this

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

Do you have a video or description of what to do? I can't find anything about this

Me neither, and what I have found might not work anymore either:

One has you going to Diaz' mansion in the firetruck and going in and out, but requires you to use cheats, which disables trophies anyway. Perhaps if you didn't get "stuck" like the guy gets in the video, it would be possible. This is most likely what he is referring to. This method works because you don't get stuck when trying to go through Diaz' Mansion.

or

One method has you get out and go into buildings while on Firefighter missions, but you can't leave your emergency vehicle in the definitive edition without the mission ending IME so that wouldn't work.

Edited by Long-Ryde
  • Like 1

Okay so after testing, I didn't get nearly the same result as OP described. It works, just takes twice as long IME.

For reference, the Cone Crazy method took me well over an hour, but I didn't do it perfectly the first time. So let's call it at an hour if you do it perfectly.

Now the thing is, I had a save where I messed up a single run of Cone Crazy, so I was short $50 Million for Take the Cannoli (meaning I already had ~$50 Million. Needed ~$100 Million total). In the time it took me to amass the ~$44 Million I needed to pop the Cannoli trophy, it took me give or take, about an hour. Meaning if I started from scratch, it would have been like twice as long, maybe less with exponential cash flow growth. You also can't do this off of a fresh save file because you need to be able to access Vercetti Estate.

My verdict: Cone Crazy is twice as fast, albeit more work.

2 hours ago, vmk2001 said:

Do the firefighter mansion glitch up to level 100, it takes like 30 minutes and by level 50 you’re getting 500k per level. I got Godfather raring at 74mil and the last few 10mil took about five minutes each

Level 100 probably took me ~30 minutes to get to. So that was accurate. But by level 50 I was NOT earning $500k per level, more like $50k, so I did not experience the same cash flow you did. I didn't get $500k per level until I was well into level 110+ -- I earned a total of $44 Million from the method and ended around level 140 of the firefighter mission.

This method is definitely easy though, so props to sharing!

It's a solid way to mop up remaining money

Edited by Long-Ryde
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.1.2023 at 6:50 PM, vmk2001 said:

Thank you for sharing this new method. It worked exactly as you described. For me, the trophy popped up at level 174 and $87 million. You're one of the last true heroes in this world, Mister.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Great tip which saved me a lot of work.

I started with $1,600,000 at lieutenant rank. I must have accidentally hit the up arrow 20,000 from Godfather as the mission ended so had to restart the firefighter mission for the last 20k but took me about 1.5 hours.

Got 100,000 Godfather around $64,200,000

Edited by yoda_squad