Question about Dog Tags

SuchRemorse

I haven't played this game for a few years. I had 2043 dog tags according to the data. You need 2500 for the trophy. I just got back into it and I see all my dog tags are gone. I know I must have been constantly attacked and lost because I wasn't playing. Just wondering though. Do you need to have 2500 all at once? Or just have acquired 2500 over the course of play regardless of how many I currently have?

3 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

iirc, 2500 at one time. It's like a ranking, the closer you get to 2500, the harder your opponents will be.

That said, you should be able to get back to 2000ish relatively easily

Oh wow.. If that's the case then I'll probably just forget about this game. It took me like 1 month to get 2000 dog tags. Now it seems like nobody is playing anymore and the only options I have to attack people are like 100 levels higher than me. How do you think getting back to 2000 would be easy?

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

Oh wow.. If that's the case then I'll probably just forget about this game. It took me like 1 month to get 2000 dog tags. Now it seems like nobody is playing anymore and the only options I have to attack people are like 100 levels higher than me. How do you think getting back to 2000 would be easy?

I should be similar to a ranking system, the lower your tags, the easier your available opponents should be. It didn't really get difficult until around 2300 tags

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I should be similar to a ranking system, the lower your tags, the easier your available opponents should be. It didn't really get difficult until around 2300 tags

That's not how it works at all. If that was the case I would be fighting other people with 0 dog tags or super low level players. It doesn't change your actual level. My level is still 59 and anyone I have an option to fight is higher level than me. It doesn't even show players with 0 dog tags or lower level players so I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe they changed the game since you last played.

2 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

That's the only trophy I'm missing. I think if you didn't earn it at release or with a lot of real money, it's almost impossible to do now.

• Like 1

You will continue to be matched with other players who have about as many DogTags as you. Except that their bases from 2000  upwards are as well developed as if they were players in the 3000 range. It's a Problem you can solve with real money, if you are interessed in 100%.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Ouch.. that sucks

it's been 7-8 years, but I'd swear you're supposed to be getting matched against people within a certain dog tag range of you.  Is every single match up against someone crazy overpowered, or is there a mix?

Yes you are correct. It's supposed to! But it doesn't because I don't think there are many low players anymore and yes, all the battles are against people way higher than myself. Like I said. I'm level 59 and most of the battles are people way over 100! Some even 150! I don't see how could win those matches. They usually kill my troops before they even make it to land. Is there an option to find lower level players? If there is I don't know it.

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

That's the only trophy I'm missing. I think if you didn't earn it at release or with a lot of real money, it's almost impossible to do now.

I see the prices of that "gold" that they sell to speed things up. I don't really feel like spending over $200 of real money just for one trophy. Is that the only way?

• 8 months later...
On 2/4/2023 at 9:15 PM, Sikutai said:

You will continue to be matched with other players who have about as many DogTags as you. Except that their bases from 2000  upwards are as well developed as if they were players in the 3000 range. It's a Problem you can solve with real money, if you are interessed in 100%.

@Sikutai How would I solve this with real money? Very interested...

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2023 at 3:54 AM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

@Sikutai How would I solve this with real money? Very interested...

the games need money for upgrades 

and takes time a long time weeks to upgrade such things 

with actual cash you can buy the upgrades for troops/defences 

and you can pay for it to be finished faster than waiting for e.g 10 days for it to finish 

ill be getting one last trophy win 100 attacks then ill be leaving this game