Leaderboards trophy fix?

MarkGrouch

Honestly, probably not. But if it’s important to you, put in a support ticket, post on their forums, and reach out on Twitter. EA Support will most likely ignore it if involves a legacy game. That’s been my experience (trying to get info about games like Dirt 4 and Onrush, for example).

20 minutes ago, Needles said:

Honestly, probably not. But if it’s important to you, put in a support ticket, post on their forums, and reach out on Twitter. EA Support will most likely ignore it if involves a legacy game. That’s been my experience (trying to get info about games like Dirt 4 and Onrush, for example).

Contacted a support representative and they said they would "alert the team" to the issue. I also posted on their forums (linked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Warp-2012-Leaderboards-do-not-work/m-p/12275830#M72163 ) about the issue. I did my part, I can only hope they do theirs ?.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: I opened a support ticket about the leaderboard issue with EA and it was sent to their "bug team" about a month ago. I called the EA Help Center to follow up on this case today and was told that because the game is sunsetting support very soon it's "very unlikely" the game will be fixed. It was a shot in the dark but it was worth a try. Sorry we couldn't get this fixed guys. It's a pretty fun game though, hope more people play it even if we can't 100% it.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2023 at 2:11 AM, MarkGrouch said:

UPDATE: I opened a support ticket about the leaderboard issue with EA and it was sent to their "bug team" about a month ago. I called the EA Help Center to follow up on this case today and was told that because the game is sunsetting support very soon it's "very unlikely" the game will be fixed. It was a shot in the dark but it was worth a try. Sorry we couldn't get this fixed guys. It's a pretty fun game though, hope more people play it even if we can't 100% it.

Hey, which trophies have become unobtainable due to this glitched leaderboard? Also, which of the trophies will become unobtainable after the server closure?

1 hour ago, Jhante_Brown said:

Hey, which trophies have become unobtainable due to this glitched leaderboard? Also, which of the trophies will become unobtainable after the server closure?

The trophy “Rival” has been unobtainable since at least August of 2014 due to bugged leaderboards. This is the only unobtainable trophy and the only one tied to online functionality. Since the leaderboards are the only discernible online component for the title, I have no idea what they’re shutting down in a few weeks.

21 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

The trophy “Rival” has been unobtainable since at least August of 2014 due to bugged leaderboards. This is the only unobtainable trophy and the only one tied to online functionality. Since the leaderboards are the only discernible online component for the title, I have no idea what they’re shutting down in a few weeks.

9 years.. damn.. ya its funny what exactly are they shutting down when there is nothing left to shut down lol

Edited by Jhante_Brown