Missing timestamps?

Jhante_Brown

I was completing the tier 1 mode for the last 2 days. I was connected to the internet throughout, not that it should matter I think. I got the platinum but some of my trophies from yesterday are showing "missing timestamps".

I manually synched my trophies on ps3. Also updated my profile here on PSNP but still no change.

Has anyone else here experienced this? Is this related to this game?

I am sorry if I have posted in the wrong place. Just worried about what happened because I never saw this happen before with any of my trophies since 2016.

Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, Jhante_Brown said:

I was completing the tier 1 mode for the last 2 days. I was connected to the internet throughout, not that it should matter I think. I got the platinum but some of my trophies from yesterday are showing "missing timestamps".

I manually synched my trophies on ps3. Also updated my profile here on PSNP but still no change.

Has anyone else here experienced this? Is this related to this game?

I am sorry if I have posted in the wrong place. Just worried about what happened because I never saw this happen before with any of my trophies since 2016.

Thanks in advance.

Is your PS3 internal Clock working? Always make sure if it isn't working to update your time/date via internet before earning any trophies.

I know this timestamp problem is about the PS3 internal clock and if you earn trophies before loging your PSN at some consoles Like Vita/PS3.

I had this problem with my first account years ago, nothing to worry about if you got the platinum.

7 minutes ago, NajiLionheart said:

Is your PS3 internal Clock working? Always make sure if it isn't working to update your time/date via internet before earning any trophies.

I know this timestamp problem is about the PS3 internal clock and if you earn trophies before loging your PSN at some consoles Like Vita/PS3.

I had this problem with my first account years ago, nothing to worry about if you got the platinum.

Hey thanks for your reply. I have my timezone set to automatically sync with internet (don't remember what exactly feature is called on xmb). Before yesterday, I was unlocked all MOH trophies fine with timestamps. I have been boosting both MOH 2010 and MOH Warfighter since the last 2-3 weeks and not a single missing timestamp occurred. Just yesterday happened with about 4-5 trophies.

The "missing timestamps" looks weird and unsettling when I check my profile on PSNP. I hope this does not lead anyone to conclude that I have been hacking trophies or anything suspicious?

Any slight clue what might have caused this? And would there be a way to fix this?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jhante_Brown said:

Hey thanks for your reply. I have my timezone set to automatically sync with internet (don't remember what exactly feature is called on xmb). Before yesterday, I was unlocked all MOH trophies fine with timestamps. I have been boosting both MOH 2010 and MOH Warfighter since the last 2-3 weeks and not a single missing timestamp occurred. Just yesterday happened with about 4-5 trophies.

The "missing timestamps" looks weird and unsettling when I check my profile on PSNP. I hope this does not lead anyone to conclude that I have been hacking trophies or anything suspicious?

Any slight clue what might have caused this? And would there be a way to fix this?

Missing timestamps are not an issue regarding people thinking you are cheating as they are not proof of wrong doing whatsoever. I have missing timestamps on some PS3/Vita trophies as I had them in storage for a long time, decided to randomly plug/charge them and started playing without knowing about timestamps being PSN/internet related. And although it looks weird people know is just a clock/internet thing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Criso_93 said:

Missing timestamps are not an issue regarding people thinking you are cheating as they are not proof of wrong doing whatsoever. I have missing timestamps on some PS3/Vita trophies as I had them in storage for a long time, decided to randomly plug/charge them and started playing without knowing about timestamps being PSN/internet related. And although it looks weird people know is just a clock/internet thing 

Thanks a lot mate. Then i guess it's not that big of an issue. Never happened to me before so I was panicking. God bless you, thanks!

16 minutes ago, coldspectre said:

Missing time stamps on PS3 are a well known phenomena at this point. Wouldn't worry about.

Thanks a lot! I was getting very paranoid. However, I am still curious to check if there is a way to fix this. I am thinking, the times should be there when I access the trophies via PS3. I will check that first thing tomorrow morning. I wonder what is causing this all of a sudden, especially during Tier 1 mode when I was required to remain connected to the internet. Even if the internet is off, the time stamps are supposed to be recording.. :/

4 hours ago, Jhante_Brown said:

Thanks a lot! I was getting very paranoid. However, I am still curious to check if there is a way to fix this. I am thinking, the times should be there when I access the trophies via PS3. I will check that first thing tomorrow morning. I wonder what is causing this all of a sudden, especially during Tier 1 mode when I was required to remain connected to the internet. Even if the internet is off, the time stamps are supposed to be recording.. :/

You can be connected to the internet, but your PS3 hasn’t connected to PSN to establish an internal clock sync with PSN, which results in Missing Timestamp. Once synced to PSN, there is no way to change the date/time on a Missing Timestamp. The logic of trophy timestamps is that they can always accept an earlier date and time, say if you earn the same trophy on two separate consoles, then sync both later, but a Missing Timestamp defaults to January 1, 1970. For obvious reasons, you don’t want a date and time before them.