Challenge mode - Gold Standard

Shorah-

On 11/29/2023 at 1:30 PM, snakebit10 said:

I agree. Different people are good at different ones. As you can see from my post from back when I was playing the challenges, I ended up having to do a combination of time and water challenges. I still haven't seen anyone list the vintage car as one of their completed gold challenges. 

I expect this thread to be visited quite a bit once this becomes available for PS Plus next week.

I managed to do the vintage car. My strategy for this one is use the yellow nozzle first and wash off as much dirt as possible. Then I used the metal cleaner for the hard to reach spots like the lights, bumpers, etc. Then once that was out I went back to the yellow nozzle and cleaned up whatever the metal cleaner didn't get. It took a few tries but I managed it. Way easier than the dirt bike IMO. 

*Time Trial btw not the water.*

Edited by AngelicaK92

I thought that after finally finishing whole campain I will make all challenges easily - wrong ! it wasn't that easy as I was thinking. I really had to put some effort to  make all 5 of them. Finally did it and for me - time ones were a lot easier then water, guess I have troubles to conserve water :-).

I did golf cart - time, bike - time, van - both time and water, and as a last one bungalow time. Good luck to those still trying - with a bit of practise you can do them all.