Dorothy's a Bitch is being a Bitch (Tier 1)

Deathon6

In the mission "Dorothy's a Bitch" I get to the second gun you have to plant the bomb on and my men just stand there with their fingers up their assess and if I try to plant it anyway my guy goes to plant it but stops and gets frozen. I can not do anything after this. I have tried at least a few times and it always seems to glitch at this part. 

Does anyone have any tips or know what to do to avoid this or prevent it from happening? 

This is in Tier 1 mode. 

Edited by Deathon6

So I had some minor problems with map 3 "Running with wolves..." on Tier 1, because Dusty for some odd reason just stood in place doing nothing after the first quad ride but a simple quit to main menu and start the map again from Tier 1 mode work for me. I had really buggy experience with this game and it was the same back on my old xbox 360 days because I got stuck on the suppress the DSHK objective twice in arrow and I had to start the level from the start just praying for the game to work. 

I would try just restarting the level from menu and if this doesn't work just try to quit the game and launch it again. Hope this helps. 

Had no bugs while going through tier 1 except 1 time when ea server connection dropped.  Is it possible you're having a delayed connection issue?

Only other thing I can think of is run through it on easy and see if it works normally on that, then try tier 1 again.  

Last resort might be reinstalling

6 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Had no bugs while going through tier 1 except 1 time when ea server connection dropped.  Is it possible you're having a delayed connection issue?

Only other thing I can think of is run through it on easy and see if it works normally on that, then try tier 1 again.  

Last resort might be reinstalling

This is my speed ran from Google Speed Test. 

330496118_2778924095574120_5015599145667

Right now my NAT Type is 2 (Moderate) and I'm going to try to make it 1 (Open) to see if that helps. 

Here's the stats my PS3 shows. 

Connection Method: Wired

Speed Duplex: 1000BASE-T Full-Duplex

MTU: Automatic (1500)

Proxy Server: Do Not Use

UPnP Available

NAT: Type 2

330171954_588132946121862_65200572383941

The stats on the PS3 always seem to be much lower that what you are getting from the ISP or from what other speed test sites show. 

I have Comcast Xfinity as an ISP and I'm subscribed for a download speed of 50Mbps and an Upload Speed of 10Mbps.

I had worse connection and I was still able to get the trophy so maybe the EU servers of the game are better ? Can you use VPN or something like that to change the location to Europe and try it again perhaps that would help. For example I never got dissconected from the EA servers and plenty of people said they had problems finishing the missions before gettin kicked back to the menu by unstable servers. 

I had NAT type 2 and without few hiccups no problem with the trophy. 

On 2/10/2023 at 3:09 AM, Deathon6 said:

In the mission "Dorothy's a Bitch" I get to the second gun you have to plant the bomb on and my men just stand there with their fingers up their assess and if I try to plant it anyway my guy goes to plant it but stops and gets frozen. I can not do anything after this. I have tried at least a few times and it always seems to glitch at this part. 

Does anyone have any tips or know what to do to avoid this or prevent it from happening? 

This is in Tier 1 mode. 

make sure you dont run to far ahead to quick. the game has alot of bugs though sometimes you just have to unfortunately restart the game shut it off and back on. in warfighter there is one section the guy always runs in the building and under the stairs through a wall and gets stuck temp lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

make sure you dont run to far ahead to quick. the game has alot of bugs though sometimes you just have to unfortunately restart the game shut it off and back on. in warfighter there is one section the guy always runs in the building and under the stairs through a wall and gets stuck temp lol

You might be right because I was playing the game like some sort of a speedrunner and the game runs like sh#t with constant fps drops and some weird friendly/enemy soldiers AI (telporting, freezing or just literally despawning)... so thats why some people have bug free expierence and with me the DSHK moment work at my third time because I played it really safely... hmm nice to know. 

I would try to play it slowly.. yeah it make no sense in Tier 1 but try it you have plenty of spare time in this mode. 

Edit. I watched your YouTube video and I never camp at the end I just go straight to the bottom with my teammates, then you should get a semi-cutscene of a rocket dropping on the second AAA gun without you planting a C4 on it. Really odd that all of the enemies on the second AAA spot were already dead, maybe that is the cause of the glitch, because I always had them alive and I never even had a chance to plant the C4 on the gun. Hmm maybe just try to rush the last part and don't try to plant the C4 or go straight to the ridge where you need to use SOFLAM ? 

Edited by Demek97
  • Like 1