Such a Creepy Trophy

LukeTheGooner

I was looking through the gaming sessions and came across one made for an old UFC game that I used to play (UFC 2009) it made me think about maybe one day going back to it for the plat as the servers are still somehow up, and this is when the title of this thread makes sense

I had a quick check at what trophies I earned back in the day and this one caught my eye

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/92-ufc-2009-undisputed/27-two-of-my-favorites

it's pretty funny but also rather creepy ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...
On 2/12/2023 at 2:14 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

I was looking through the gaming sessions and came across one made for an old UFC game that I used to play (UFC 2009) it made me think about maybe one day going back to it for the plat as the servers are still somehow up, and this is when the title of this thread makes sense

I had a quick check at what trophies I earned back in the day and this one caught my eye

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/92-ufc-2009-undisputed/27-two-of-my-favorites

it's pretty funny but also rather creepy ?

You scared of boobs? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

I was looking through the gaming sessions and came across one made for an old UFC game that I used to play (UFC 2009) it made me think about maybe one day going back to it for the plat as the servers are still somehow up

I’ve got to get back to this game myself, though I’ve completed all the online trophies, just the single player trophies left.

• Like 1