Overachieve Much? is a trap!

Zatso--

Thanks Bethesda for including +20 trackers to show how many breeds of pets we got in a vault and choosing not to include a tracker for objectives completed. I am over 100 hours in and I have no idea how many objectives I need to do to get the Overachieve Much? Trophy.

Thank you again for testing my patience. Do you guys have any idea how much time it takes to finish things like "Extinguish 27 vault fires" for 1 objective? Because I do.

I truly hate this game now and wanted to talk about it. If you are planning on doing this platinum start counting objectives asap. And yes, this damn trophy must be done in a single vault.

Now I think I will go punch the wall or something, have a good day.

Actually, I am sorry for bursting out like that. The thing is that I had an unbelievable sequence of really hard objectives. Something like 10 in a row for all three slots.

I started to even consider buying nukacola to skip nonstop, however, when I finally started spending my spare cola from quests, suddenly, the objectives became reasonable once again.

I was able to complete 11 objectives (I was counting now) in 24 hours and finally got the trophy. The reason I was so pissed off was that I wanted it to be my 1500 trophy for the profile, which meant I would be stuck playing the game and nothing else until it popped.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2023 at 0:02 PM, Zatso-- said:

Actually, I am sorry for bursting out like that. The thing is that I had an unbelievable sequence of really hard objectives. Something like 10 in a row for all three slots.

I started to even consider buying nukacola to skip nonstop, however, when I finally started spending my spare cola from quests, suddenly, the objectives became reasonable once again.

I was able to complete 11 objectives (I was counting now) in 24 hours and finally got the trophy. The reason I was so pissed off was that I wanted it to be my 1500 trophy for the profile, which meant I would be stuck playing the game and nothing else until it popped.

Congrats mate! 

• Like 1

On 17/02/2023 at 0:55 PM, breakXedge said:

The legend says if you come to psnprofiles and start a bitching thread you'll be awarded with that trophy in no time. Hahaha congratulations!

I am not superstitious, but I am starting to believe in this one. xD

• Like 2

• 1 month later...