Tips to win a league group?

Cynical_Hunter

10 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

If you're good enough to get the rest of the trophies you won't have any problem with that one.

I suppose, but what about people that will play this daily even after everything else is done? I'm assuming in a matter of time the game will be full of only people that can perform insane combos that even people that can achieve platinum will be having a hard time or will it be different from other games?

Edit- Also, i'm interested in clearing out the online trophies first since that's what i find to be smarter that's why i'm asking for tips. If anyone has any i'd appreciate it.

Edited by Cynical_Hunter

Really don’t worry about it.

You might get matched up with some really good players, they are still around, but there is always another day. Once you’re decent at the game you will get it in no time.

Also you can’t access the online part until you’ve cleared the first world so there is no way to do the online trophies first.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Sharing some tips that I didn't see mentioned in the guide or by anyone else here and I wish I knew before starting this game:

If you are the type of player that likes to get rid of the online trophies first, don't do it here... save it for the endgame when you are almost done with the Radysus challenges, and therefore, have more experience.

You start in the "Bronze 1" league group and it's very easy to rank up. Each group has a maximum of 10 players, the first 7 are promoted, the last player is demoted and the other 2 maintain the league rank. Basically, if you finish the map, you'll easily get Top 7. The higher the league group, the harder the players, so if you start climbing the league groups, you will reach "Silver 1" in 3 days and from there on it's just too paintful to go for this trophy.

Also, pay attention to when the season resets, because that's when the pro players will be doing some insane scores on the Bronze leagues, so wait a few days before starting to go for this trophy if that happens.

Trust me, I started this game exactly when the season reset and I only discovered that a few days later, so then I had to do bad scores for a few days to be demoted on purpose to reach the "Bronze" league again until I finally got the trophy.

• Like 1