Forsaken DLC trophies

Origami_Ninja97

On 18/2/2023 at 2:55 AM, Origami_Ninja97 said:

Thinking of getting back into D2 to get 100% trophy list both on ps4 and ps5, how would I go about getting the forsaken dlc trophies now? Do I just need the forsaken pack or do I need to buy any other bundles? Thanks 

only forsaken. wait for sales, its often for 6,59$/€

Just the forsaken pack, The hardest trophy to get will be "Seal the deal" there's only 3 seals that even count towards it left in the game. One for gambit , 1 for the dreaming city(takes at minimum 6 weeks) and 1 for the raid which requires a flawless run.

The trophy for running the raid is actually incredibly easy since you just need the last boss and he is very easy to cheese...There are tons of groups that would be willing to run it even more during the week that it is "featured". 

11 hours ago, Nierou said:

Just the forsaken pack, The hardest trophy to get will be "Seal the deal" there's only 3 seals that even count towards it left in the game. One for gambit , 1 for the dreaming city(takes at minimum 6 weeks) and 1 for the raid which requires a flawless run.

The trophy for running the raid is actually incredibly easy since you just need the last boss and he is very easy to cheese...There are tons of groups that would be willing to run it even more during the week that it is "featured". 

What, does Deadeye badge not count? 

damn... 

ignore that i confused the trophies.. 

Edited by VaDiMkA

12 hours ago, Nierou said:

So you're saying that I can get the checkpoint at the final boss, defeat them and get the seal? 

6 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

So you're saying that I can get the checkpoint at the final boss, defeat them and get the seal? 

Yes for the "Wishing for the Best" trophy.

You don't even need a checkpoint, You can use the wishing wall and go straight there.

https://www.shacknews.com/article/107433/all-wishes-for-the-wall-of-wishes-in-the-last-wish-raid-in-destiny-2#d2-wish-7

You can use the bungie app to easily get a group, Although it gets harder the later in the week since most people do their raids on Tuesday/Wednesday

On 19/2/2023 at 10:36 PM, Nierou said:

Yes for the "Wishing for the Best" trophy.

You don't even need a checkpoint, You can use the wishing wall and go straight there.

https://www.shacknews.com/article/107433/all-wishes-for-the-wall-of-wishes-in-the-last-wish-raid-in-destiny-2#d2-wish-7

You can use the bungie app to easily get a group, Although it gets harder the later in the week since most people do their raids on Tuesday/Wednesday

Using wall of wish u have to beat riven that's still hard even if cheesed. Better solution is find someone with QUEENSWALK CP, join him, then die. U'll have that checkpoint saved and u can make FT without the risk of being kicked. At that point u have to do only the last part, doable with a crappy loadout. Mic and cooperation is mandatory however.

On 19/2/2023 at 3:31 PM, MushuMixLipa said:

u get only the trophy for completing raid, and a triumph in the seal. If u want the seal u have to repeat that many many times. Dreaming city seal is easier, even if u have to wait one week for every of the 6 ascendant challenges

Edited by XpanderFX
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

Using wall of wish u have to beat riven that's still hard even if cheesed. Better solution is find someone with QUEENSWALK CP, join him, then die. U'll have that checkpoint saved and u can make FT without the risk of being kicked. At that point u have to do only the last part, doable with a crappy loadout. Mic and cooperation is mandatory however.

u get only the trophy for completing raid, and a triumph in the seal. If u want the seal u have to repeat that many many times. Dreaming city seal is easier, even if u have to wait one week for every of the 6 ascendant challenges

The issue with the dreaming city seal is that the egg just before the vault can no longer be glitched to meaning that you have to beat Morgeth, If it wasn't for the stupid Light vs Light triumph Dredgen would be the easiest.

For someone just going for the seal either way it is a pain and I wish they would change it (Even though I already have it). I was lucky to get dredgen before Witch queen now with all the changes almost no one uses a roaming super, 

8 hours ago, Nierou said:

The issue with the dreaming city seal is that the egg just before the vault can no longer be glitched to meaning that you have to beat Morgeth, If it wasn't for the stupid Light vs Light triumph Dredgen would be the easiest.

For someone just going for the seal either way it is a pain and I wish they would change it (Even though I already have it). I was lucky to get dredgen before Witch queen now with all the changes almost no one uses a roaming super, 

yes the egg is in fact last thing i need for get the title. However its still the easiest title to get right now. Anyway i just created a boosting session

https://psnprofiles.com/session/318672-destiny-2