Master of the moment Trophy

seiya6380

22 hours ago, PaymentPlan said:

I'm still kind of confused about this one. I got Perfect Chains on the Top 5 songs by popularity in one day but didn't get the trophy. I must be misunderstanding something. It looks like other folks have unlocked the trophy.

When you are looking though song selection there are 5 songs that are labeled as Today's Top Hit!  It is a green logo above the title of the song.  There is also a green music note in the sort selection at the top that says there is a song there that is a Top Hit.

Top 5 songs by popularity is the top 5 played songs among all your cards that you have collected.

31 minutes ago, Zeal_Demon said:

When you are looking though song selection there are 5 songs that are labeled as Today's Top Hit!  It is a green logo above the title of the song.  There is also a green music note in the sort selection at the top that says there is a song there that is a Top Hit.

Top 5 songs by popularity is the top 5 played songs among all your cards that you have collected.

Ah, I see what you're saying now. I must have not had the Top Hits songs unlocked previously. Thanks!

Hi Guys! For this trophy, it says you need 5 top hits however for the past three days now, it's only giving me 4 daily top hits to choose from.

I am assuming the green highlighted songs with the music notes labelled top hits under the music player are the songs in question? If so, does anyone know how to get a 5th song to appear? I have only ever seen 4 and I've unlocked all the series quest songs so i'm guessing it's not that i'm missing a song.

Is anyone else having this issue or is there something i'm missing?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, FateorDestiny said:

Omg I was finally able to see 5 songs today but when starting the first one my game froze and I had to hard close it, and when i logged back in there were only 4 songs!!!! aarrrrrgh haha I guess i'll try again tomorrow!

You can change your time on your PS it works I got it last night !