Pew Pew Die - Question

Titanomachy_75

I know I have killed more then 30 with each weapon so the question is?

When I do the lightning tornado you have the first part that goes off then the tornado ... Do I have to kill with the first part or the tornado part because all that does is chip damage! And the enemies are dead before that part goes off? If thats the case were can I get farm this with ease?

On 2/22/2023 at 2:14 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I know I have killed more then 30 with each weapon so the question is?

When I do the lightning tornado you have the first part that goes off then the tornado ... Do I have to kill with the first part or the tornado part because all that does is chip damage! And the enemies are dead before that part goes off? If thats the case were can I get farm this with ease?

It doesn’t matter if the tornado gets the kill or not, I only had ~10 kills with the tornado when the trophy popped. You sure that you have the 30+ gatling gun beam/shotgun kills? Mission 15 has alot of enemies so I recommend farming there.

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DHawk12 said:

It doesn’t matter if the tornado gets the kill or not, I only had ~10 kills with the tornado when the trophy popped. You sure that you have the 30+ gatling gun beam/shotgun kills? Mission 15 has alot of enemies so I recommend farming there.

It popped yesterday ... I know because I counted lol Im sure its buggy but it does pop :)

On 2/24/2023 at 8:47 AM, Titanomachy_75 said:

It popped yesterday ... I know because I counted lol Im sure its buggy but it does pop :)

to farm kills, is it ok to enter chapter select, choose a level and beat it, and go back to the menu, reenter chapter select and keep replaying the same chapter ?

Edited by FontenelIe

2 hours ago, FontenelIe said:

to farm kills, is it ok to enter chapter select, choose a level and beat it, and go back to the menu, reenter chapter select and keep replaying the same chapter ?

The powerpyx trophy mentioned trophies possibly getting bugged when using chapter select, I highly recommend finishing both playthroughs first then backing up save before cleaning up.

I didn’t want to mess with chapter select so I kept track of all my kills from the start and got it all done naturally before I finished my evil run.

10 hours ago, FontenelIe said:

I did 3 playthoughs because I loved the game :) but seems the trophy was not unlocked after 3 lol so I did chapter select and it popped in due time:)

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got this and the platinum! Looking online chapter select seems buggy, it’s designed to get collectibles but not sure how it affect these cumulative trophies. Just start New Game+ on Story difficulty and the ray gun/boom stick kills will be quick and easy. Happy hunting! 

• Like 1