Trophy Thoughts?

illuminati1556

5 hours ago, illuminati1556 said:

This seems to be fairly straight forward, but I have no idea if there's level select when you finish the game. I haven't really been keeping an eye out for the peanut butter or close up shots and I'm debating starting over if I can't clean this up after beating the game

There is a chapter select, but you have to proceed with the story first. Eventually a "joy stick" will appear in the city you can choose chapters via an retro console cartridge archive. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, illuminati1556 said:

Just finished the plat, or at least a close as I can get until it's patched. As the first person to do it, I highly recommend it.  This game was awesome and a fun plat to get!

Nice, what is your estimated Platinum difficulty and time? Also, what is bugged preventing the Platinum? Glad to hear it was enjoyed. 

On 3/7/2023 at 10:30 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Nice, what is your estimated Platinum difficulty and time? Also, what is bugged preventing the Platinum? Glad to hear it was enjoyed. 

The trophy "Beat It!" is bugged. It's just a trophy for finishing every main/side mission. There's something wrong with the counter, like theres only 28 levels in the game but it was accidentally coded to think there was 29, so when you finish all 28, you're stuck at 98% finished because the game thinks there's still another level... but there isn't. Dev is aware and there's an imminent patch.

Total time was probably under 10 hours. The difficulty was ~5. If there was a guide I would say closer to 3-4. Time trials can be a bit tricky but they're totally fair. The collectibles are a fun challenge, but there's no tracking of where you missed them, just how many you have gotten. The dogs actually don't have any tracking at all afaik. If you're meticulous on your play it's not so bad though. Just be aware that every level has peanut butter, and you need to take a close up every time you need to take a picture.

The game is really fun and not too difficult, you have to practice the times several times but it's really not insurmountable.

I make videos of the trophies of the game if it can help any of you. (I'm also working on the video of the peanut butter barrels to harvest)

Good game to all ??

Trophies Playlist :

Edited by The_Hunter_Fr
  • Like 2