Project cars 3 Platinum is "unobtainable" with intended way to get a trophy

mati11120

We know EA bought Slightly mad studios and in this case SNS doesn't exist,they announced patch I think in December or November who destroy saving points in rival races..Everytine you finish daily event and quit the game you lose your points so it's impossible to get 300 points in legit intended way here is solution:

If you want to get a Trophy for 300 points you can't quit/lose connection to servers and play daily/weekly untill you get 300 points,you no longer have to wait to finish the season.I can confirm this method working for me too otherwise I will wait with my 100 glitched points to end the month without Trophy...Just head up guys if anyone who read this have glitched rival points!!!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed mention per request
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2023 at 8:52 AM, mati11120 said:

We know EA bought Slightly mad studios and in this case SNS doesn't exist,they announced patch I think in December or November who destroy saving points in rival races..Everytine you finish daily event and quit the game you lose your points so it's impossible to get 300 points in legit intended way here is solution:

If you want to get a Trophy for 300 points you can't quit/lose connection to servers and play daily/weekly untill you get 300 points,you no longer have to wait to finish the season.I can confirm this method working for me too otherwise I will wait with my 100 glitched points to end the month without Trophy...Just head up guys if anyone who read this have glitched rival points!!!

so that means that you need to stay with the game on the servers page until u get the 300 points? Per example if you need to be on and on days and days until you get 300 points without any server conection loss ?? thats really bad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...