Horizon: Call of the Mountain - All Collectible Locations + Trophy Guides [100%]

Ben-Gun

1 hour ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I already did Moss 1+2 on PSVR1. I will repeat games on PSVR2 eventually, but first I'd like to experience all the new games. I'm currently onto Pavlov and Kayak VR trophies, after that I'll see what I'm in the mood for.

Moss is amazing, have fun with that!

I've played them too. I platted 2 on psvr1 but didn't do 1 at the time.

I just love those games so much and thought it was a good opportunity to compare the upgrades psvr2 makes to them.

Enjoy your psvr2!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 6:31 AM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

That's a very good question.

VR on PSVR1 had a super small playerbase, which often times meant only a handful if any trophy hunters even going for completion. So one part of the answer is simply that you are pionieering way more often in VR and don't even have a guide, so you figure most of the stuff out on your own. My step-by-step progress is usually

1. Check trophy list prior to playing/buying a game and looking through available info around it to get a feel for what to look out for.

2. Yolo it in the game without a guide if there weren't indications for highly missable and tedious trophies during step one.

3. Clear 90% of the list and then realize the last 10% is dumb shit.

4. Frantically check online for any info on how the last 10% could be done.

5. Ask people from the achievers list on psnprofiles how they've done it.

6. Profit / Failure because the list is bugged / give up on skill based trophies because only 3 people in the world have the skill to actually get it done.

That's my perspective as Rank 1 Europe and Rank 5 World for PSVR trophies.

Edit: I didn't even answer your main question: Yes, if you are serious about completing trophy lists in VR, you will become a god at handling your headset due to putting it on and off 150 times a day. Which isn't too bad tbh, frequent breaks are a good idea anyways.

I love this lmao. This is the exact method I use, and on PSVR1 I became a God at looking at guides while playing. My eyes strained looking straight down, or tilting be head backwards, ha. For PSVR2, it's the same, you can pull the slider out and look out from the bottom without taking it off. 

• Like 1

Hello, is the trophy "Scholar" bugged? I got the last lore collectible for the "Gelehrt" trophy earlier - but the trophy didn't pop up. It still shows 19/20 collectibles on the trophy, but when I restart the chapter the piece isn't there anymore. It's the last item you can get from the hole in the brickwork in the final chapter, next to ammo parts. The parts are of course there again when I restart - but the collector's item is not. Also in the chapter overview the collectibles are shown as complete.

I closed the game and restarted it - but the trophy didn't come up here either. Sometimes "missing" trophies are made up for in this way. Unfortunately, I can't download an older saved game either, since synchronization took place immediately after it was finished.

It's annoying that this can still happen with new, expensively produced games. I'm a bit confused now too. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or any advice?

5 hours ago, emailking said:

Does any chapter not show all collectibles complete? Because yeah the lore collectibles do not show up again after you have them, unless they're story related.

Yes, I checked all other chapters, all is complete. In the trophy description still 19/20 are shown, but all is collected in the game. ?

45 minutes ago, ReinyDay said:

Yes, I checked all other chapters, all is complete. In the trophy description still 19/20 are shown, but all is collected in the game. 1f616.png

Its in Dawns Grasp - follow the video guide :D

15 hours ago, ReinyDay said:

Hello, is the trophy "Scholar" bugged? I got the last lore collectible for the "Gelehrt" trophy earlier - but the trophy didn't pop up. It still shows 19/20 collectibles on the trophy, but when I restart the chapter the piece isn't there anymore. It's the last item you can get from the hole in the brickwork in the final chapter, next to ammo parts. The parts are of course there again when I restart - but the collector's item is not. Also in the chapter overview the collectibles are shown as complete.

I closed the game and restarted it - but the trophy didn't come up here either. Sometimes "missing" trophies are made up for in this way. Unfortunately, I can't download an older saved game either, since synchronization took place immediately after it was finished.

It's annoying that this can still happen with new, expensively produced games. I'm a bit confused now too. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or any advice?

Its not bugged. 

7 hours ago, ReinyDay said:

Yes, I checked all other chapters, all is complete. In the trophy description still 19/20 are shown, but all is collected in the game. 1f616.png

If something is odd with the collectibles in the missions, it's likely just a visual bug. Stuff not showing up in the trophy room for example. But if you got all the lore items on the mission cards it adds up to exactly 19/20. The 20th lore part is on the right side of the challenge area, behind the musical instruments.

1 hour ago, emailking said:

I thought the Lore collectible in the combat arena counted for the 2nd mission counter or something? Anyway if you haven't gotten that then yeah get it. Otherwise it sounds like a bug maybe.

No, the lore collectible in the hub doesn't count for mission 2. Why would it count for mission 2? That makes no sense. It's just the only one of the 20 not being found on any mission card, because it is not part of any mission.

On 3/12/2023 at 2:35 PM, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

If something is odd with the collectibles in the missions, it's likely just a visual bug. Stuff not showing up in the trophy room for example. But if you got all the lore items on the mission cards it adds up to exactly 19/20. The 20th lore part is on the right side of the challenge area, behind the musical instruments.

No, the lore collectible in the hub doesn't count for mission 2. Why would it count for mission 2? That makes no sense. It's just the only one of the 20 not being found on any mission card, because it is not part of any mission.

That's when it opens up.

I was playing blind and collect as much as I can the first time around and only then consult a guide for the second playthrough, but I'm now just playing through Sunspear level and boy oh boy I'm not having a great time with all those tiny platforms and jumps on that insane height. I reached the cairn stones and since I had no idea what to do I came to check the guide, I guess you just stack them. I just didn't want to replay the chapter just for the stones, I don't wanna miss a single collectible because I'm never playing that level again? and thank God I found all the targets up to the cairn stones 9/10 without the guide, now is only one more.

I really hope there's no other level like Sunspear ?.