trophy issues *solved*

Messknecht

Hopefully they fix this! Although it's a workaround, it's a bit annoying. Seems like not a lot of people have a lot of trophies yet. I'm going to jump into this later tonight or tomorrow! What the Bat trophies are also not appearing and RE8 you can't earn trophies. PSVR2 is not giving trophy hunters much love right now! haha. 

14 hours ago, LabyrinthWorm said:

Hopefully they fix this! Although it's a workaround, it's a bit annoying. Seems like not a lot of people have a lot of trophies yet. I'm going to jump into this later tonight or tomorrow! What the Bat trophies are also not appearing and RE8 you can't earn trophies. PSVR2 is not giving trophy hunters much love right now! haha. 

Unrelated to Tentacular, but I also saw people saying the collectibles in Call of the Mountain also weren't registering properly.

I hope that's not the case here because there's also a lot of collectibles.  It's kind of frustrating that's there's no in game tracker. I hope the devs consider putting a counter next to each cartridge on replay Island that shows how many collectibles you got/need.

Like if you plug it into the TV it should show the name of the chapter and then something like

0/10 peanut butter

0/3 close ups

0/1 dogs

Without it, tracking is going to be a nightmare to figure out what you missed

3 hours ago, illuminati1556 said:

Unrelated to Tentacular, but I also saw people saying the collectibles in Call of the Mountain also weren't registering properly.

I hope that's not the case here because there's also a lot of collectibles.  It's kind of frustrating that's there's no in game tracker. I hope the devs consider putting a counter next to each cartridge on replay Island that shows how many collectibles you got/need.

Like if you plug it into the TV it should show the name of the chapter and then something like

0/10 peanut butter

0/3 close ups

0/1 dogs

Without it, tracking is going to be a nightmare to figure out what you missed

true, there is no overview of what you got, in worst case you have to replay every level. dogs are kind of easy, they are barking so you know there must be one somewhere, even if its not in plain sight.

there is one peanutbutter barrel in every mission, so look closely until you find it. before you proceed. if you found it, it won't respawn when you play the level again. 

close up pictures sometimes dont count, there is an indicator in the down left corner (18/22) of the picture if its missing you have to reset the level and play it again. 

and finally, the time trials are really intense, no good tipps and tricks at the moment, sorry. 

Edited by Messknecht

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, La_Mangouste said:

The "Do Not Drop" trophy doesn't unlock for me. Even after replaying successfully the evaluation level (using the in-game Gamestock to replay past levels) and even after closing the game and restarted twice. :-/

Does it need to be unlocked on the very first time ?

I failed this trophy the first time, then I replayed the level and grabbed all the items and the trophy unlocked. I had no issues with this one. ?