Is 100% possible solo ?

maargol

24 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

While we're at it, do you need to buy DLCs for the 100% or it's all updates?

At least few DLCs in store share name with dlc trophy packs 

When it comes to ps+ you have to choose. 

A. Good or popular games

B. Games without DLCs 

Works most of the time

Edited by WiktorM101

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 11:43 AM, GastNDorf said:

While we're at it, do you need to buy DLCs for the 100% or it's all updates? Better know before since it's coming on PS+...

My understanding is that the Adventure pass DLC's are possible without buying anything.  The other DLCs (Flames of Nether, Hidden Depths, Echoing Void, etc) need to be purchased.

13 minutes ago, stork77 said:

My understanding is that the Adventure pass DLC's are possible without buying anything.  The other DLCs (Flames of Nether, Hidden Depths, Echoing Void, etc) need to be purchased.

This is correct. Some Adventure Pass DLCs will save you some time (since they provide a reward that counts for a trophy unlock at a lower level), but none are required for any trophies. The only DLCs that you need to buy are the ones that unlock levels.

On 24/02/2023 at 11:14 PM, maargol said:

Hello, is it possible to 100 % minecraft dungeons solo ? I know that there are co-op trophies but can they all be done with second controller ?

Thanks

That will not be possible since in the base game you will need to revive players. 

On 01/03/2023 at 6:43 PM, GastNDorf said:

While we're at it, do you need to buy DLCs for the 100% or it's all updates? Better know before since it's coming on PS+...

Only person needs to own the DLC to start it. They also don't need to be host. 

On 3/11/2023 at 9:54 PM, TheDanielNorman said:

That will not be possible since in the base game you will need to revive players. 

I did this in local coop with a second controller. You don't need another person for this, just a second controller.

• Like 1

I already got platinum and can confirm płat is achievable solo with two controllers.

Now Im working towards 100% but it looks like Alpha Centuriom trophy can not be done this week. It requires to kill 100 tower guards and this week tower has none.