"Speed of the Fox" Trophy

nakurizkazafu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11.4.2023 at 8:19 AM, Flik_pro said:

Hey!

its just about timing, I Did it with Satsuke and had to try a couple of times Because sometimes it was 4 hits and it reset during my special.. But just keep trying and pressning L1 early When you see your 4th hit go in

I dont get it why i only get 6hit combo and 4damage combo, been trying long time now.. any other tips? It looks like im failing between ninja star and the air kick that im not getting the damage there.

• 5 months later...

The method described in the Trophy guide did not work to me, so after watching some videos and experimenting a bit, I came out with this strategy: it still took me several attempts to master it, but I got it that way and I hope it helps somebody.

Play online against your alt/boosting partner making him pick Rook (Because of his huge hitbox) in the library stage

Distance yourself a bit from Rook using the chair as a landmark

Jump (X), then press triangle: since there is more distance than before, it will take the shuriken longer to reach Rook, thus giving you more time to combo the next hit

Once you land, jump again and press Circle: make sure it counts as a combo since it's likely to reset

Right after, forward+square, down+square, and L1 (With full meter obviously). Sometimes, for some reason, between down+square and L1 the combo resets, just keep trying

@NoMoreUpdates You may want to put this method in the guide? :)

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 5:16 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

The method described in the Trophy guide did not work to me, so after watching some videos and experimenting a bit, I came out with this strategy: it still took me several attempts to master it, but I got it that way and I hope it helps somebody.

Play online against your alt/boosting partner making him pick Rook (Because of his huge hitbox) in the library stage

Distance yourself a bit from Rook using the chair as a landmark

Jump (X), then press triangle: since there is more distance than before, it will take the shuriken longer to reach Rook, thus giving you more time to combo the next hit

Once you land, jump again and press Circle: make sure it counts as a combo since it's likely to reset

Right after, forward+square, down+square, and L1 (With full meter obviously). Sometimes, for some reason, between down+square and L1 the combo resets, just keep trying

@NoMoreUpdates You may want to put this method in the guide? :)

Thanks! Just got the trophy and I watched some videos, read the trophy guide and yet I only made it once by luck and it was on training mode so this trophy didn't unlock.

I think this info should be added to the guide, very detailed and really helped me, Thanks again.

Edited by NajiLionheart
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @KenjiCBZ for finding the right Spot.

I have look up a Setsuki Combo Video on YT and it also suggest tapping actual the jump button inbetween this Combo to finally work. The Section in the Guide is just wrong.

Here the exact Spot in a Image and the Inputs to work:

LmoGmUl.jpeg

:cross: :triangle: :cross: :circle: :square: :square: :l1:

• You know when you stay right, if the Camera zooms out a little bit.
  • Its essential that the Kunai/Shuriken hit Rooks feets, it tells you in the right position to connect the combo
  • you can Hit :right: + :square: , :down: + :square: at the end, but its not nessassry.
  • you free to move a little bit forward and back between these two chair, but keep in the middle of the statue in the background.
  • Like 1