why such few owners?

melodicmizery

• 8 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 8:28 AM, melodicmizery said:

checked out a gameplay for this game and it actually looks pretty decent for a somewhat cheap game. is there any bugs or problems? can anyone give a review if it sucks or not?

Yea I just played Death Park and Death Park 2 and I genuinely enjoyed both. For a small new dev I think they did a good job, and the price was right about £5, cheaper than a pint lol it was fun didnt bore me, played well, everything worked all trophies are easy and unlock fine, no need for a guide just pick up and play which I love these days, and i play many indie horrors and this for its price range imho was one of the better ones. The sequel went bigger and better and has no complaints from me if they make a third I'll play that too 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, esstee11 said:

Yea I just played Death Park and Death Park 2 and I genuinely enjoyed both. For a small new dev I think they did a good job, and the price was right about £5, cheaper than a pint lol it was fun didnt bore me, played well, everything worked all trophies are easy and unlock fine, no need for a guide just pick up and play which I love these days, and i play many indie horrors and this for its price range imho was one of the better ones. The sequel went bigger and better and has no complaints from me if they make a third I'll play that too 🙂

thanks for the reply, i forgot about this game but now that i got some sort of confirmation on it i think ima try it

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2023 at 8:58 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

just beat Death Park 1 and now have this in my wishlist for when it gets slightly cheaper, hoping this will improve on the first game

i liked it, i didnt play both yet but hear it was slightly better. but its still a very  cheaply made game. but generally i like any sort of shooters so i still had fun. at points it was confusing where to go. some of the monsters your better off running past instead of killing because of ammo. i think some of the puzzles are randomized but i may be wrong. the only section that might give you a little bit of trouble is the rune puzzle in the cemetary. its worth a sale price imo for a fun one day game

35 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i liked it, i didnt play both yet but hear it was slightly better. but its still a very  cheaply made game. but generally i like any sort of shooters so i still had fun. at points it was confusing where to go. some of the monsters your better off running past instead of killing because of ammo. i think some of the puzzles are randomized but i may be wrong. the only section that might give you a little bit of trouble is the rune puzzle in the cemetary. its worth a sale price imo for a fun one day game

ended up getting it yesterday in the sale but haven't played it yet

• Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 10:20 PM, melodicmizery said:

beat it just now in a couple of hours, it's bigger then the first game in terms of places you visit and monsters added to the game but the first one was better imo even though I enjoyed both for what they were, cheap horror games :) it's funny to me though how this little kid is running round with guns in the second one

• Like 1