Do dailies count for both versions?

Leebearty

On 2/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, breakingthegreen said:

They do, or at least did when I Platted the PS5 version in a day with that trophy autopopping

Currently the dailies are broken\. I have done well over 100 with no trophy. Dev said they are fixing on backend soon. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:04 AM, DuplexGemini said:

Thank god should they carry over 

I wonder if it’s the same if I do it on Xbox after I get the daily trophy on PS5 seeing as it’s the same login and your stats will be the identical if you log into another platform 

It won't be the same on Xbox, trophy and achievement progress is locked to the specific platform (PS4 <-> PS5 is fine, but PS <-> Xbox is not). This isn't our call, it's a policy that some of the platforms have.

On 03/07/2023 at 10:52 AM, DangerSpice said:

It won't be the same on Xbox, trophy and achievement progress is locked to the specific platform (PS4 <-> PS5 is fine, but PS <-> Xbox is not). This isn't our call, it's a policy that some of the platforms have.

Hi
Can you help me find out how many daily contracts I have?
Greetings from Panama
ID Onizuka507

On 07/03/2023 at 3:52 PM, DangerSpice said:

Huh, weird

so I’m assuming you’d have to earn 250’000 XP again on top of the amount you have done on PSN?

Edited by DuplexGemini