Can I buy the Nioh PS5 version separately?

DeidaraSasori

I started playing Nioh 2 recently ( got it free on ps plus) and even bought all the DLCs. That made me wanna play Nioh again but since I already have the ps4 version I wanted the ps5 one. Problem is the only thing it shows when you search Nioh ps5 is the Nioh collection which also includes Nioh 2. Is there any way to just get number 1 or do you have to pay for both? There’s a sale that’s going on but it ends tonight, without it it’s 80€ which is ridiculous.

Edited by DeidaraSasori

Nioh 1 has to be up for purchase alone because KT didn't give that upgrade for free like the Nioh2 remaster. 
Otherwise everyone that upgraded to the Nioh2 remaster would have to buy the collection in order to get Nioh1.

Nioh 1 remastered is even on sale right now. You don't even need to search for it. As it is in the current sale. 

18 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

Nioh 1 has to be up for purchase alone because KT didn't give that upgrade for free like the Nioh2 remaster. 
Otherwise everyone that upgraded to the Nioh2 remaster would have to buy the collection in order to get Nioh1.

Nioh 1 remastered is even on sale right now. You don't even need to search for it. As it is in the current sale. 

Are you sure it’s the ps5 version? Maybe it’s country restricted.. can you give link?

3 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

There are separate editions for 1 and 2. When searching on the app or store from console, just select “Complete Edition” as opposed to “Collection”. Complete Editions are the PS5 and DLC All in one editions. 

You’re right it was bugged because I had the collection on the cart so the Complete Edition wasn’t showing up once I removed it it showed up again, thanks