Item/Weapon/Armor Trading

I3ioman

12 minutes ago, cobaltTangerine said:

Is anyone else able to drop some end game gear? Just looking for a Zenith and Meomere and some good Moon Lord armor? Thanks!!! TheDamielNorman, don't reply to this. I simply want a few late game weapons without the hassle of whatever you are.

Have you thought of trying out Journey mode? It will make you and your son play the game a lot more smoothly since the game mode allows you to turn on God Mode. I have already attempted to give you items in the past which resulted in you insulting me.  

• 3 months later...
Just now, Tharaka_Banana_O said:

Hello everyone

Does anyone have the fishing armor?

need this for the last Trophy.

Have almost every pet and armor to trade.

Deutsch/English ;)

Just add Tharaka_Banana_O in PSN.

Thx for Help.

Yes I can help. Please add me on PlayStation. 

PSN: TheDanielNorman

26 minutes ago, TheDanielNorman said:

You don’t need both to complete the base game trophies. 

I am playing with a friend and we have not been able to start the moon events. But if is too much can you please help me with the pets?

22 minutes ago, Christofhz said:

I am playing with a friend and we have not been able to start the moon events. But if is too much can you please help me with the pets?

I help people with the game every week, offcourse I can help you. This will help with all of your remaining trophies on the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Does anyone mind helping this poor old bloke? 😅

These are the gears that am having a hard time getting that drop from mobs.  And ofc, pets as well, all of the pets.  I only got one or two and that's about it. ☹️

Ancient Cobalt
Ancient Gold
Ancient Iron
Ancient Necro
Ancient Shadow
Angler
Diving
Gi
Mining
Pink Snow
Snow
Viking
Wizard hat

Am not sure how this trade works out for you but IIRC, once I carry your gear (that am after) I should get a trophy popup?

Am English and from UK.

Please add me and text me on PS APP when ready and hopefully, I get back to you 🙂

PSN: Mr_Cochlear

Many thanks.

Just now, Mr_Cochlear said:

Hello everyone!

These are the gears that am having a hard time getting that drop from mobs.  And ofc, pets as well, all of the pets.  I only got one or two and that's about it. ☹️

Ancient Cobalt
Ancient Gold
Ancient Iron
Ancient Necro
Ancient Shadow
Angler
Diving
Gi
Mining
Pink Snow
Snow
Viking
Wizard hat

Am not sure how this trade works out for you but IIRC, once I carry your gear (that am after) I should get a trophy popup?

Am English and from UK.

Please add me and text me on PS APP when ready and hopefully, I get back to you 🙂

Many thanks.

I can help. Please add me on PSN. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:24 PM, Mr_Cochlear said:

Hello everyone!

Ancient Cobalt
Ancient Gold
Ancient Iron
Ancient Necro
Ancient Shadow
Angler
Diving
Gi
Mining
Pink Snow
Snow
Viking
Wizard hat

Am English and from UK.

Many thanks.

if it helps you can get the ancient variant by chucking its newer version in the shimmer so gold helm will shimmer into ancient gold helmet and jungle armour will shimmer into ancient cobalt armour.

also the armour trophy is sometimes buggy i suggest wearing it as thats how i helped a friend pop it for themselves.