Item/Weapon/Armor Trading

I3ioman

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I know i'm asking for a lot, but I need a bunch of Pets for the Pet Collector | And also i'm missing a few Armor for the Armory achievement, those are the only achievements I need for the platinum.

Pets                                                                                                                  Armor

• Baby Grinch                                                                                           Mithril
  • Beeswax                                                                                                 Adamantite
  • Brain                                                                                                      And the Leggings of the Mining Gear
  • Bone Key
  • Cabbage
  • Petri Dish
  • Spider Egg
  • Tartar Sauce
  • Toy Sled
  • Vial of Blood
  • Wolf Fang
  • Zephyr Fish

Just now, StaticMonitor_ said:

Hi everyone, I know i'm asking for a lot, but I need a bunch of Pets for the Pet Collector | And also i'm missing a few Armor for the Armory achievement, those are the only achievements I need for the platinum.

Pets                                                                                                                  Armor

• Baby Grinch                                                                                           Mithril
  • Beeswax                                                                                                 Adamantite
  • Brain                                                                                                      And the Leggings of the Mining Gear
  • Bone Key
  • Cabbage
  • Petri Dish
  • Spider Egg
  • Tartar Sauce
  • Toy Sled
  • Vial of Blood
  • Wolf Fang
  • Zephyr Fish

I have just sent you a friend request. 

• Like 1

Hello, after some years of not playing it on console I decided to tackle the platinum trophy. 

Grinded everything myself but searching the fish broke me a bit, so ill ask for the last pet i need here.
I am only missing the seaweed for the turtle pet and maybe a golden critter to get the missing trophy for the Labor of Love DLC 100%.

Unless i need the Ps3 pets on Ps4/5, then i need those too.

36 minutes ago, HaTzu- said:

Hello, after some years of not playing it on console I decided to tackle the platinum trophy. 

Grinded everything myself but searching the fish broke me a bit, so ill ask for the last pet i need here.
I am only missing the seaweed for the turtle pet and maybe a golden critter to get the missing trophy for the Labor of Love DLC 100%.

Unless i need the Ps3 pets on Ps4/5, then i need those too.

Hey I will be able to help you out with the items requested. Plus on the trophy guide, it states whether if it is needed for which version of the game.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheDanielNorman said:

Hey I will be able to help you out with the items requested. Plus on the trophy guide, it states whether if it is needed for which version of the game.  

Thank you for your help and huge thanks for the guide! Couldnt have done it without it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, TheDanielNorman said:

Yes I do

Extremely helpful and showed patience with my poor connection issues. Thanks again.

Unfortunately my eye for an eye trophy refused to unlock but hopefully it’s not glitched forever!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If someone could help me out with the pets trophy would be awesome. I've collected 15/18 on ps4 version the grind is rough and the RnG is unforgiving. It is my last trophy for the platinum. I've got a friend as well at the same point if he could be helped would be great. So add me @Reckless____1234and my friend @TheSpudbot  and message us to arrange a time. Thanks only need seaweed, toy sled and baby Grinch's mischief whistle

2 hours ago, Reckless____1234 said:

If someone could help me out with the pets trophy would be awesome. I've collected 15/18 on ps4 version the grind is rough and the RnG is unforgiving. It is my last trophy for the platinum. I've got a friend as well at the same point if he could be helped would be great. So add me @Reckless____1234and my friend @TheSpudbot  and message us to arrange a time. Thanks only need seaweed, toy sled and baby Grinch's mischief whistle

I can help you

• 1 month later...

hi there, is there anyone out there who can help with all the armours. I do have all the pets (if you need them).

Its my last trophy to platinum the game after 9 years (started on the PS3, hopefully finish it on the PS5),

PSN: roguey000

Timezone: UK

Big thanks!

1 minute ago, Roguey000 said:

hi there, is there anyone out there who can help with all the armours. I do have all the pets (if you need them).

Its my last trophy to platinum the game after 9 years (started on the PS3, hopefully finish it on the PS5),

PSN: roguey000

Timezone: UK

Big thanks!

Sure! I will be able to help you, please contact me directly on PSN to arrange a session with me to go through your remaining trophies on the game. 

13 minutes ago, TheDanielNorman said:

Sure! I will be able to help you, please contact me directly on PSN to arrange a session with me to go through your remaining trophies on the game. 

That would be great, thank-you. I have sent a friends request, let me know if I can help you with anything.