Item/Weapon/Armor Trading

I3ioman

Update: If anyone needs help with the following trophies, add me on PSN

Pet CollectorArmoryCraftyI'm Smelting!Blacksmith

Those ones tend to be annoying and grindy so I'm willing to help with those. I can also help with all the Journey's End trophies.

I could possibly help with some others maybe but the rest are all easy

Edit: I have been getting a lot of requests to help with Terraria trophies recently and have become very busy with irl stuff so unfortunately I don't have the time to help people with Terraria trophies anymore. I may start helping again sometime in the future when I have more time to do so.

Edited by ObsidianPlayzz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2013 at 11:11 AM, OverNyanThousand said:

I'm looking for someone who can invite me to either their hallowed or corrupt world and/or own the mining shirt and pants.

I have every pet if anyone is interested.

This doesn’t work anymore since the recent patch

On 29/10/2021 at 8:47 PM, ObsidianPlayzz said:

Update: If anyone needs help with the following trophies, add me on PSN

Pet CollectorArmoryCraftyI'm Smelting!Blacksmith

Those ones tend to be annoying and grindy so I'm willing to help with those. I can also help with all the Journey's End trophies.

I could possibly help with some others maybe but the rest are all easy

Edit: I have been getting a lot of requests to help with Terraria trophies recently and have become very busy with irl stuff so unfortunately I don't have the time to help people with Terraria trophies anymore. I may start helping again sometime in the future when I have more time to do so.

If you want to forward my PSN which is DanielNorman1 I will be free to help all of the people that message you. 

Edited by DanielNorman1
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Good afternoon, Dear trophy hunters.

I apologize in advance for the incorrectness of the text, as I write through a translator.

I ask you to help with the trophies from the DLC, namely "Fae Flayer" and "Infinity +1 Sword". The whole problem is that I knocked out the game on the PS3 version and now there is no way to transfer the saves to the PS4 version, respectively, I have to start the game from zero or ask you to help. As I understand it, these are the two longest trophies of all DLC.

Начало формы

I will be very grateful for any help, maybe someone can throw off some equipment, then it would save me time to collect the rest of the ingredients without being distracted by pumping. Or maybe someone knows how to transfer saves from PS3 to PS4.

• 3 months later...
On 30/09/2022 at 4:54 AM, Noir_angel-28 said:

Lf some help with the pets, missing the baby dinosaur, baby penguin, turtle and the mini minotaur. Had no luck with these for a good while (specially the baby dinosaur)

Can dupe zenith/terraprisma/terrasparks/shellphone/rod of discord as exchange, or the bone key if anyone needs that one. 

Hey there. You wouldn't happen to have the mining set and the toy sled? I have literally everything else for the platinum, as well as the pets you need!

PS: If anyone has the Undead Miner/Skeleton set, please let me know! I am on ps4 and in classic mode.

Edited by edwardex12

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! I’ve recently been seeing there were new trophies added, and the last time I’ve played this was way back on the PS3 last 2014, and with no way to transfer my save, I’m basically starting over from the beginning

Is there anyone who might be able to give me some dupes or help me with the dlc trophies please? Would be much appreciated

edit: done, thanks to @TheDanielNorman

Edited by Hoenn_Squall

Just now, Hoenn_Squall said:

Hello! I’ve recently been seeing there were new trophies added, and the last time I’ve played this was way back on the PS3 last 2014, and with no way to transfer my save, I’m basically starting over from the beginning

Is there anyone who might be able to give me some dupes or help me with the dlc trophies please? Would be much appreciated

I have sent you a friend request

5 hours ago, TheDanielNorman said:

If you have a look at my session on PSN Profiles, you will see that I can help with every trophy. 

Thanks for the offer but after like a day of grinding, I finally got a golden squirrel. Got my 100% trophy again.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, cobaltTangerine said:

Would someone mind joining my game and dropping a few end game weapons and the UFO? I have the Plat, as well as 300+ hours on PC, but had to restart and am mostly playing for fun and grabbing the remaining last DLC trophies. Thanks for any help! PSN- cobaltTangerine

Sent you a friend request.