Item/Weapon/Armor Trading

I3ioman

Any advice in finding the items needed to summon the boss battles?

I have all them, pretty much I have every item needed for the platinum. Only items I managed to actually drop were Mech Skull (underground corruption enemies), Susp Eye (underground forest chests and enemies) and Mech Eye (Underground corruption enemies), all the others I had to craft myself.

EDIT: No longer helping, charity is over.

Edited by TheYuriG

• 1 month later...

I need a Corrupted world, i have a Hallowed world and all pets to offer.

Message me at my PSN: Orphioon if you are interested in the transaction, make sure to have Terraria in the subject.

EDIT: I just got the platinum, so my offer is no longer valid.

Edited by Orphioon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anything that can be traded I need. Just started playing this and it looks like a total grind. If anyone is willing to help, send me a friend request with "terraria" in the message. Thank you!

Psn:Fantetti

United States Eastern Time Zone

I've got all armors and all pets, just shoot me a message (:

If someone has a hollowed world or all the stations for me to easily make something on each one real quick would be greatly appreciated, but until i get the Plat i am all open to help! :D

Edited by TBrucia

I've got all armors and all pets, just shoot me a message (:

If someone has a hollowed world or all the stations for me to easily male something on each one real quick would be greatly appreciated, but until i get the Plat i am all open to help! :D

id really enjoy the help if that possible, but i dont have my hollow world done yet its only at 32% but if you need it i can possibly finish it this week and work on corrupted next week.

id really enjoy the help if that possible, but i dont have my hollow world done yet its only at 32% but if you need it i can possibly finish it this week and work on corrupted next week.

Sure thing (: If you (And any body who needs it in the future) Want to just shoot me a friend request asking for some help and i'll I'll help you out ! 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to get the baby grinch pet for a long time now but I am unable to make the Ice Queen drop it. Can someone help me out? I have a corrupt world and a hallowed world, all the armors and pretty much every item needed for platinum so I'm ready to trade if anyone's willing to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Need some endgame trophy help.

- Slimer

- Corrupt world.

-Pat Hoarder (need the majority)

- Armor Sets (I have the majority)

NEED:

• Ancient Colbalt Chest.
  • Eskimo Chest.
  • Orichalcum armor
  • Dragon Armor
  • Spectre Armor
  • Spooky Armor
  • Titan Armor

-Crafty

Meat Grinder

Orac anvil

Finished solo. >.>

Edited by Suteijian
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I'm trying to solo Terraria so not asking for much help. But I have been looking for Hermes boots everywhere to no avail. I've searched probably 500+ chests with no luck across 5 different worlds. It's really frustrating -_- if anyone would be willing to let me have a pair or trade for one, I don't have much but I have some gold and other random items. Thanks for your time.

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I'm trying to solo Terraria so not asking for much help. But I have been looking for Hermes boots everywhere to no avail. I've searched probably 500+ chests with no luck across 5 different worlds. It's really frustrating -_- if anyone would be willing to let me have a pair or trade for one, I don't have much but I have some gold and other random items. Thanks for your time.

I'll just give you some. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...