MyRise Trophy time

Lukasz_19

I'm close to getting the plat, which I'm trying to get before it leaves ps plus. A lot of posts online say to do both runs (MyRise) can be about 50 hours, but I don't know if that's the time for all the trophies for MyRise, or full complete the mode in general.

Thanks in advance.

You can speed run it by doing 5 challenge matches, then doing the specific storyline for the title. You don’t need to become midcard champ or even do storylines, just do the matches that give you fans and stat ups. After that start the storyline for the title, don’t remember the specific ones you’ll need to look them up.

Theres also an exploit you can do in the Roman Reigns storyline by beating him when you’re supposed to lose and it’ll still give you the trophy for being Smackdown champ.

• Like 1

On your first run it doesn't matter which brand or if its male or female run, rack up 300 followers quickly by completing all NPC challenges matches along with storyline matches.

After you are done with it, just focus on the main storyline matches don't complete unnecessary NPC matches.

Focus on matches involving 

1. Finn Balor stroyline in NXT

2. Seth Rollins in RAW 

3. Roman Reigns in Smack Down 

Always visit GMs office and check your DM to activate the next matches involving the 3 superstars mentioned above.

Same steps works for Diva, i can't remember the name of the diva champions.

Royal Rumble and Money in the bank is the only two PPV that triggers your championship matches.