Boss kills not counting?

Taliesin_2943

I've tried in full player games and survivor vs ai and I kill the bosses I kill their health bars I see them fall but only once did it credit me the kill and I've done well over 20 but they just don't seem to be registering anyone have any suggestions I'm 99.9% sure I'm getting the last hit and the 1 time It was ambiguous who got the final hit it was just me and another player in ai with 2 disconnects and it credited both of us for the kill 

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if you still at it but might be because the AI often drops control of the boss units for no reason and it seems as if they would die because they do a death animation but actually nobody killed them so nobody gets credit for them. If you don't have a full team focusing them usually you won't have the DPS to kill them before it happens. This was my experience trying to get it the legit way at least so ended up self boosting it. Managed to get a few legit kills with the legendary chainsaw after it tho, seemed to be the only thing that killed them fast enough. You can see boss kills at the end screen to check if they counted.

11 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

Dunno if you still at it but might be because the AI often drops control of the boss units for no reason and it seems as if they would die because they do a death animation but actually nobody killed them so nobody gets credit for them. If you don't have a full team focusing them usually you won't have the DPS to kill them before it happens. This was my experience trying to get it the legit way at least so ended up self boosting it. Managed to get a few legit kills with the legendary chainsaw after it tho, seemed to be the only thing that killed them fast enough. You can see boss kills at the end screen to check if they counted.

If you're playing a DPS character (e.g. Hunter / Warrior) you should be able to secure kills against the boss fairly consistently in PVP. Players vs AI is pretty much useless for getting demon kills, though I have noticed that the Plaguebringer and Necromancer seem to depossess less often than the other two. PVP is just better in general since it gives you far more exp even on a loss than players vs AI does on a win.