Street Fighter 5 CE Disk Content

SCREWBWOI

22 hours ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

FYI the disc is the base game, you unlock via code. The other accounts will have access to the dlc as long as you use the same console.

Will I have access to dlc characters if I buy the base version of the game (launch edition)

Edited by SCREWBWOI

It is a scam and a half. You are basically creating a two-step DRM process for your system. Even if you have the disc in, if you're other ps4 has primary but you're on you're main account with no internet access, you can't play it. There is no reason to get this game on disk. Just wait for the CE to go on sale digitally. At least you remove the need for a disk to be in your system to pass that first DRM wall.

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

It is a scam and a half. You are basically creating a two-step DRM process for your system. Even if you have the disc in, if you're other ps4 has primary but you're on you're main account with no internet access, you can't play it. There is no reason to get this game on disk. Just wait for the CE to go on sale digitally. At least you remove the need for a disk to be in your system to pass that first DRM wall.

Apologies don't quite understand but are you trying to say that if my other console is primary and I play it on another system I can't play the game.

3 hours ago, StanPortrBridges said:

The disc is the original SF5 from it's launch day, nothing on it. The content is all on the code. Buying the game digital will be no different than the disc where after updating it it's modern day SF5 but no extra characters without paying extra for them.

Ahh that's a bummer, it means getting a used version of CE is basically useless without code

17 hours ago, SCREWBWOI said:

Apologies don't quite understand but are you trying to say that if my other console is primary and I play it on another system I can't play the game.

Ahh that's a bummer, it means getting a used version of CE is basically useless without code

In case you didn't hear, if you have playstation plus extra, you get CE for free, so no purchase necessary(unless you dont already have extra, which i highly recommend signing up for)

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/03/15/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-march-revealed/

Edited by StanPortrBridges

8 hours ago, StanPortrBridges said:

In case you didn't hear, if you have playstation plus extra, you get CE for free, so no purchase necessary(unless you dont already have extra, which i highly recommend signing up for)

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/03/15/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-march-revealed/

Oh yes I've seen it, I collect physical copies of games so that's the main reason I was asking but I'll defo use it if I need to boost with myself.