Ape Academy 2 trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

46 minutes ago, Mr_Person43 said:

Nearing platinum but somehow still missing the trophy for fighting a classic monkey in card battle. Anyone know how to trigger this?

I got it by fighting Monkers (plain monkey with yellow shorts) in the very first area of the game (battle on the bottom left of the screen). Keep entering and quitting until you find him and the trophy should pop once the battle begins 

• Like 1

I’m stuck on my 2nd playthrough trying to get White Monkey boss open. Requirements are 10% cards (I have 22% or more) and beat all normal battles. I have beaten the last 3rd battle area (on the right) 30+ times, all opponents several times, but no. I already have 15 more wins than on my 1st platinum playthrough. Loading an earlier savestate also didn’t help. Something I’m missing, or do I have to start over?

Nvm. had to beat the first battle once more to unlock it. Thought I did that already last night, but it was the other two. Or maybe those unlock in different order for everyone because in one youtube video the rightmost was the last one. I was also very tired last night and didn’t even realize how long I had been stuck, and then I continued this morning until I remembered and watched that video. Also I didn’t realize beating every battle ONCE was enough, I thought it was every opponent or even more than that.

Edited by J-Isoniemi
solved
  • Like 1