Lvl cap

31 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

So im assuming that its Will help me out tackle the DLC because i Will be overpowered 

Even if you're at max lv, it won't be enough. You'll also need better gear, if you want to tackle some of the tougher challenges (looking at Solosseum).

Edited by MrGarland

27 minutes ago, MrGarland said:

Even if you're at max lv, it won't be enough. You'll also need better gear, if you want to tackle some of the tougher challenges (looking at Solosseum).

And the better gear for max lvl Will always BE on the DLC..im assuming

Edited by kusuriuriPT

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

So im assuming that its Will help me out tackle the DLC because i Will be overpowered 

Solosseum is pretty hard to be honest, easy to beat the first 20 levels but after that point, you have to change the way you have played the game so far. After level 20, all levels will be on the expert difficulty and you will not be overpowered. As MrGarland said, you will need the best weapons and stuff (and a little luck) for some of the later challenges.

Yup, all the better gear and weapons you can get it from The Dreamer's Maze and Solosseum.

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
  • Like 1

You'll be overpowered on the first few stages of the Solosseum but as you progress you'll see monsters that outlevel you and are damage sponges. I gave up on 100%-ing this game because of that stupid dlc. The dlc-s are boring and lazy - just adding more grind in the already boring dungeons. The drop rate is shit too so if you think you'll get a good weapon or materials for upgrades it won't happen easily.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

You'll be overpowered on the first few stages of the Solosseum but as you progress you'll see monsters that outlevel you and are damage sponges. I gave up on 100%-ing this game because of that stupid dlc. The dlc-s are boring and lazy - just adding more grind in the already boring dungeons. The drop rate is shit too so if you think you'll get a good weapon or materials for upgrades it won't happen easily.

On the first One i Saw everyone complaining about the recipes trophys how grindy it was and and it didnt take me any time at all...i was hoping that for the dlc on nk2 it would be a overreaction but looks like im wrong lol

Edited by kusuriuriPT

10 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

On the first One i Saw everyone complaining about the recipes trophys how grindy it was and and it didnt take me any time at all...i was hoping that for the dlc on nk2 it would be a overreaction but looks like im wrong lol

It wouldn't have been so bad if the solosseum was like in the first one - just complete it without being on timer.

1 minute ago, sk_lp_him said:

It wouldn't have been so bad if the solosseum was like in the first one - just complete it without being on timer.

For what i can tell you need to "ONLY" reach solosseum lvl 27 for all the manuals? Or AM i missing something? Because its the only ultra rare trophy

13 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

For what i can tell you need to "ONLY" reach solosseum lvl 27 for all the manuals? Or AM i missing something? Because its the only ultra rare trophy

Stage 28 also has a manual. If you need more info, you can check out the trophy guide. It tells everything you need to know about the DLC.