Shredder trophy

Skrilus

31 minutes ago, Skrilus said:

So is the only certain sequence in the game if so, when I did the music it felt very much like there's input lag.

The earliest opportunity to earn the Shredder trophy is during the 2nd music sequence when you receive the ukulele. If you want to get the trophy out of the way as soon as possible, make a save just before the song starts (right before you deliver the two pearls to the man holding a ukulele) and keep reloading that save until you manage to hit 100% of the notes. 

There are many music sequences in Tchia though, so don't stress if you don't get the trophy in your first few sequences.    

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1

I did it on Chapter 1 sequence you do with father but it doesn't count, it only counts Ukelele sequences.

I started a new save and skipped gameplay sequences until Music sequence on the boat/home. Dualsense Edge saved me a lot of headache as I set the curve of the stick to quick and back button to X, this made it a lot easier. 

• 11 months later...

You can easy-mode this trophy.  You can just mash X while moving your stick to the correct spot.  The game doesn't care if you make extra notes, as long as the note actually gets hit by one of your button presses.  So just spam X (or turbo controller would probably work) and just worry about moving to the correct spots.