Gameplay & Impressions?

amebapiko

Just a little update on my previous posts about stat maxing uncommons.  While it's still a great way to get started, after around 250 areas cleared, uncommons are mostly useless except as filler spots if you have R/SR spirits that make you run out of party size.  You need to do the exact same process of stat maxing on rares to keep progressing.  Most max level rares (with no bonus stats) are slightly stronger than UCs that have the max bonus stats.  Add in an extra 80 atk/spd from their bonus stats and they completely crush them.

If you're going for the final trophy, you're going to either need a lot of spirits at max level+max bonus stats, or a lot of destiny orbs to keep reviving your team.

Just a little update on my previous posts about stat maxing uncommons.  While it's still a great way to get started, after around 250 areas cleared, uncommons are mostly useless except as filler spots if you have R/SR spirits that make you run out of party size.  You need to do the exact same process of stat maxing on rares to keep progressing.  Most max level rares (with no bonus stats) are slightly stronger than UCs that have the max bonus stats.  Add in an extra 80 atk/spd from their bonus stats and they completely crush them.

If you're going for the final trophy, you're going to either need a lot of spirits at max level+max bonus stats, or a lot of destiny orbs to keep reviving your team.

Neither is true. I got my gold trophy today and I only have one single SR above level 60 and only 3 or 4 Rs that I managed to max meanwhile. And I only used the revive option once, at the very end.