Gameplay & Impressions?

amebapiko

There's some vids on youtube (don't feel like going to search for them...).

But this is essentially a turn based game (supposedly an RPG), from what I heard.. I didn't tried the beta on November, so I don't know much more then what I saw in a couple vids...

As for the trophies, apparently most of them will be easy, except the Great Trainer (big grind, but since there's a 30 day login trophy, it may end up being not to bad), then the other 2 trophies that are still at 0% achievers may require some work, still I think those 2 and the Great Trainer should be achievable at the same time.

And my guess (with 0 knowledge of the game...), is that this will probably take over 40 hours to get 100%.

The game will only be out next Wednesday in EU, so I will only be able to play it them (and I will play regardless of the trophy list, since it looks cool, and going by my track record of still playing Tekken Revolution and SoulCalibur Lost Swords even after getting 100%, I don't think I will have any problem with keeping playing this for a long period of time, specially if we can play while offline).

There's some vids on youtube (don't feel like going to search for them...).

But this is essentially a turn based game (supposedly an RPG), from what I heard.. I didn't tried the beta on November, so I don't know much more then what I saw in a couple vids...

As for the trophies, apparently most of them will be easy, except the Great Trainer (big grind, but since there's a 30 day login trophy, it may end up being not to bad), then the other 2 trophies that are still at 0% achievers may require some work, still I think those 2 and the Great Trainer should be achievable at the same time.

And my guess (with 0 knowledge of the game...), is that this will probably take over 40 hours to get 100%.

The game will only be out next Wednesday in EU, so I will only be able to play it them (and I will play regardless of the trophy list, since it looks cool, and going by my track record of still playing Tekken Revolution and SoulCalibur Lost Swords even after getting 100%, I don't think I will have any problem with keeping playing this for a long period of time, specially if we can play while offline).

It's live area start screen for the app is really cool.

Here's gameplay for anyone wondering:

Edited by KillCount2121

Can somebody explain the "hunting" to me? I mean how to do it correctly: we in EU got the game today and i already hunted one spirit, though i think that one´s automatically there for the first hunt.

Should i go on hunt at home to see in which direction to go and then after arriving somewhere hunt again or how is it done?

Thanks in advance

Can somebody explain the "hunting" to me? I mean how to do it correctly: we in EU got the game today and i already hunted one spirit, though i think that one´s automatically there for the first hunt.

Should i go on hunt at home to see in which direction to go and then after arriving somewhere hunt again or how is it done?

Thanks in advance

About the hunting system, it just like NEAR. you need to have GPS and Wifi to do it.

Login the game at home and get your home GPS then bring your vita as far as you can. 

Like i bring it to office from home, then i use wifi and login the game in office so i got the distance from here to there.

just make sure you can use wifi to login the game when you are far away so it can get your GPS.

I dont have a smart phone to share wifi so its bad for me, or sometimes i use public wifi to hunt a few.

you can hunt one monster per km. if you see the compass thing in gold color you got a bigger chance to get a SR.

About the hunting system, it just like NEAR. you need to have GPS and Wifi to do it.

Login the game at home and get your home GPS then bring your vita as far as you can. 

Like i bring it to office from home, then i use wifi and login the game in office so i got the distance from here to there.

just make sure you can use wifi to login the game when you are far away so it can get your GPS.

I dont have a smart phone to share wifi so its bad for me, or sometimes i use public wifi to hunt a few.

you can hunt one monster per km. if you see the compass thing in gold color you got a bigger chance to get a SR.

Thanks a lot,

they should have brought us the game 6 months ago, i was flying around all the time then, would have love to see the game calculate 12000km xD

They are doing "emergency maintenance" according to the official site...

Also there's apparently a bug of some kind that allows to get spirits from Hunt without walking any distance in the real world, and they put a warning they will ban anyone they notice doing so...

The official site is on the PSV app main page, or here.

Anyone know how to increase the level limit? I have cleared most of the regions around me but further i go i see lv30 bosses and they are just impossible

you need a same monster mix up to break level limit.

So if you want to break a R or SR better trade with friends/players in friend list. also put some you dont need on trade list.

Joker can also break any monster of the type and they are very rare. They can be found in event.

• Like 2

So if you want to break a R or SR better trade with friends/players in friend list. also put some you dont need on trade list.

Joker can also break any monster of the type and they are very rare. They can be found in event.

Ok that makes sense and one more question then. Does it matter if you do not max out their levels before you mix them? I have same monsters and one is maxed and the other is lv 1

So to lift the level cap of a lvl70 T-rex i would need another T-rex at level 70 too?

Yeah, the game is actually quite fun. 

I just wonder what you have to do to get the "The Lord of the Spirits" trophy. I traded yesterday with some guy from Asia and the trophy hasn't unlocked :/ 

as i remember, you have to put yours in trade list and someone going to trade with you. it pop'd up after accept.

if you go to someone's list and trade it wont pop.

• Like 1

as i remember, you have to put yours in trade list and someone going to trade with you. it pop'd up after accept.

if you go to someone's list and trade it wont pop.

This is correct.

Also the person just need to accept the trade, it doesn't need to wait the sending time (2 or 3 hours I think), since after both parties agree on the trade, there's some waiting before the spirits are actually traded.

And on the Level break thing, from what I saw we can only level break once per spirit (kind of sad... I really wanted to get a level 100 Pixie...)..

And last: For those with PSN+, there's a free 35 Orange orbs (don't remember the name) on the PSN store (I got mine through the game store, not sure if it can be accessed on the other versions of the store).