Trophy Thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

It kind off looks like the trophies are listed in chronological order, so you would have to earn all trophies in the list before the end of chapter X trophy. 
But I only played chapter 1 so hard to tell at this point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tieske said:

It kind off looks like the trophies are listed in chronological order, so you would have to earn all trophies in the list before the end of chapter X trophy. 

Your assumption is correct ? just started chapter 3 but i will continue tomorrow.

8 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Does anyone know what is missable trophy-wise? Some people have already started earning trophies so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any advice. 

There's chapter select and you can make manual saves at checkpoints if you want. I don't think anything's missable, and when you already know what to do to move forward it's very quick to catch up in case you miss something.

1 hour ago, Tieske said:

I played until the end of Chapter 2 and it checks out so far! Looking at the timestamps, I suspect the rest of the list is the same.

5 hours ago, Shipyroni said:

There's chapter select and you can make manual saves at checkpoints if you want. I don't think anything's missable, and when you already know what to do to move forward it's very quick to catch up in case you miss something.

Interesting, I didn't know there was chapter select. Thanks.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ASMODAIOS344 said:

I don't want to be this kind of person but i will be 1f600.png

The moment you start the game you can see chapter select in the menu.

I haven't started the game yet. I was waiting to see if there were any major missable trophies. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 9:03 AM, bikeman223 said:

I haven't started the game yet. I was waiting to see if there were any major missable trophies. 

I okay then :facepalm:. Don't worry nothing is missable if you explore everything, a possible exception is two trophies related to dialogue but the choice is obvious.