Double boss fights

A-D-I-L_99

Your level doesn't really make a difference in this game, at least not on its own. You can be level 999 and won't one shot bosses. Your level is suppose to supplement your gear and playstyle. If you go for a ninjutsu build you'll want to put your stats into dexterity for example. If you want to one shot bosses you'll want to work on a build by specifically tailoring your gear and stats toward that build. They're plenty of builds to create, just look online for some, but be prepared for a grind.

If you want to go for the cheese method, even though its been nerfed, you can spam and build around living weapon damage and charge rate. But I think this is a glass canon build and can be proven troublesome against regular mobs.

Double bosses are one of the harder things about this game, other than demon difficulty if you decide to go for 100% trophies. You can look/create a boosting session and I'm sure people will carry you. Or you can spam your living weapon by grouping them together, hitting, and running away. Just look online for a bosses weakness, you don't want to use fire or ice against a fire and ice double boss. The game in my opinion isn't really balanced for a double boss as it feels like they are still programmed as if they are facing you 1v1, so they'll both attack with everything they have. It's been a while since I played the game and I put more hours into Nioh 2, which got rid of the double bosses and is more enjoyable.

12 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Your level doesn't really make a difference in this game, at least not on its own. You can be level 999 and won't one shot bosses. Your level is suppose to supplement your gear and playstyle. If you go for a ninjutsu build you'll want to put your stats into dexterity for example. If you want to one shot bosses you'll want to work on a build by specifically tailoring your gear and stats toward that build. They're plenty of builds to create, just look online for some, but be prepared for a grind.

If you want to go for the cheese method, even though its been nerfed, you can spam and build around living weapon damage and charge rate. But I think this is a glass canon build and can be proven troublesome against regular mobs.

Double bosses are one of the harder things about this game, other than demon difficulty if you decide to go for 100% trophies. You can look/create a boosting session and I'm sure people will carry you. Or you can spam your living weapon by grouping them together, hitting, and running away. Just look online for a bosses weakness, you don't want to use fire or ice against a fire and ice double boss. The game in my opinion isn't really balanced for a double boss as it feels like they are still programmed as if they are facing you 1v1, so they'll both attack with everything they have. It's been a while since I played the game and I put more hours into Nioh 2, which got rid of the double bosses and is more enjoyable.

Thanks for the reply. Yeh I just want to go for platinum then I can start nioh 2. Long way to go though will have to do ng+ aswell. Games great, currently on the 4th island. 

16 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

How hard are the double boss fights. Is it possible to overlevel for these fights to level the damage output? Seems to be the main difficult thing in regards to getting the platinum. 

Not easy but it’s definitely possible. You’ll always get some time to buff up before starting the fight.