Spend $500,000 and trophy didn't pop.

HonorableAbe

So I was doing the $500,000 earned and spent trophies. I ended up getting the $500,000 earned trophy with about $300,000 in my safe as I was spending money on upgrades for other trophies. After I spent the remaining $300,000, the trophy didn't pop. I cuminatively spent the 500k all in one playthrough without closing the application (just putting the ps5 in rest mode). What is odd is how the earning 500k trophy popped fine, but the spending it did not. I feel like this trophy list is really good, but all these glitched trophies kinda ruin it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure you spent $500k? Maybe you spent a little under 500k and unfortunately it did not pop. Try again in another playthrough when you can. And yeah these glitches these trophies do ruin the fun out of the game but it’s doable ?.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

something similar happened to me. I got to around 800k mostly using the farm from the first dlc. I spent the money all in one season, first i upgraded the bar from dlc 3 which cost around 200k if i remember correctly. I then spent another 300k on upgrades and guns from the arms dealer but the trophy did not unlock. So i kept spending money and the trophy popped after i had spent around 700k total. So i suspect then any money spent on dlc stuff (so the grow house and bar upgrades) doesn't count and the 500 k need to be spent on main game things