The timestamps of my trophies are displayed incorrectly due to the abolition of Daylight Saving Time in México; Feedback about the 2 versions of spanish language on PSN but applied in PSNProfiles

My account is from México, and the Daylight Saving Time was abolished in that country, this change came into effect on April 2 2023 2:00 a.m., PSN did apply this change correctly, and all the timestamps shown there are the correct ones, but here in PSNProfiles this change has not been implemented.

My timezone without DST is GMT-6 and when DST was still active the past year for example, my timezone changed to GMT-5.

For example, i achieved a trophy on April 6 2023, 11:28 p.m. (GMT-6), but PSNProfiles shows the timestamp of this trophy as April 7 2023, 00:28 a.m. (GMT-5, like if DST was still active).

All my trophies achieved after April 2 2023 are the affected ones, and the same will happen with all the trophies achieved in the same period of the year that in previous years the DST was active (first sunday of April until last sunday of October, in México). This problem is (or will be) notoriously more annoying with the games that already had trophies achieved before April 2 2023 and subsequently more trophies are achieved on those same games during the same period of the year that in previous years the DST was active (from April 2 until October 29 in the case of the year 2023).

I take screenshots of my profile and the trophy list just after i complete a game to track the progress of my PSN profile, i like PSNProfiles to do that, but i can't use this website to track my progress if the trophy timestamps are incorrect. I dislike this issue because i like that everything stay in order.

Regardless of my interests, this problem should be resolved as soon as possible, due to the confusion that it could cause when dealing with trophy timestamps, knowing that these are an important part trophy-wise.

I take this opportunity to give feedback on something else that could be added, in some trophy lists Spanish from Spain and Spanish from Latin America displays the names of the trophies different, for example, in GTA V (PS4) the trophy "Masterminds", in Spain is "Cerebros" but in Latin America is "Mentes maestras"; or in God of War III the trophy "aMAZEd", in Spain is "El buen camino" but in Latin America is "Laberíntico", and in that way all the trophy lists that have the 2 "versions" of the spanish language, each region has different translations.

I comment this because here in PSNProfiles languages like english and portuguese has 2 versions of the language in some games and you can select which one you want use at the moment to see the trophy list of x game, and i would like select my version of the spanish (the Latin America one) because Spanish from Spain is the only one available here in PSNProfiles, just i like that the names of the trophies match between the screenshots i take here on PSNProfiles and the ones on PSN xD.

I'm posting this because if i try contact the owner/administrator i know probably i'll never receive a reply, i've tried to contact with him on Discord since 2020 about another issue, he replied 1 time that year, i replied, but then he never replied again since then, Sly-Ripper is the most unhelpful website owner/administrator i've known since i use internet, the indifference he has towards a common user like me is maddening, honestly.

I hope that some member of the staff or a user with a reputation here who has contact with the owner reads this and tells him about it, and maaaaaybe some day these problems will be solved.

Edit: My time is important to me, i don't even know if this problem is going to be fixed some day, my hope is minimal, so i'm just going to continue playing.

I can't let a problem like that stop me from play my games when i want to play them.

Edited by LEOSXPS
  • Like 1

What a foolish and poorly thought out course of action for a government. https://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/mexico-abolishes-dst-2022.html and I’m someone who supports abolishing DST, but websites adapting to the situation in Mexico is impossible if the government of Mexico can’t even do it properly. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You could change the timezone in your settings on your PSNP to display the correct time. It's not ideal, but it'd still work.

I tried that before posting the topic and doesn't work, is a mess, if i change to a timezone GMT-5 the trophy timestamps achieved after April 2 2023 (the ones that are incorrect here in PSNProfiles) change to the "correct ones" but all the trophy timestamps achieved before April 2 2023 change to one incorrect (1 hour before), and viceversa, if i stay in my timezone GMT-6 the trophy timestamps after April 2 2023 appears incorrect (like if DST was active) and the ones before April 2 2023 stay correct.

Edited by LEOSXPS

7 minutes ago, LEOSXPS said:

I tried that before posting the topic and doesn't work, is a mess, if i change to a timezone GMT-5 the trophy timestamps achieved after April 2 2023 (the ones that are incorrect here in PSNProfiles) change to the "correct ones" but all the trophy timestamps achieved before April 2 2023 change to one incorrect (1 hour before), and viceversa, if i stay in my timezone GMT-6 the trophy timestamps after April 2 2023 appears incorrect (like if DST was active) and the ones before April 2 2023 stay correct.

Oh, then that's a problem. 

@Sly Ripper is probably the only one who can help.