Need Advice - True Vault Hunter and The Dragon Quartet.

How do go about getting strong enough for these? In BL2 you could just over level on digistruct peak and destroy the dragons. In this version it seemingly needs to be a fair fight and it feels impossible.

Also I've been playing through TVHM, made it to the Handsome Sorcerer but he's 7 levels above me. How do I level up effectively when there's very few side quest to do?

For the standalone version of this DLC, your only real options for power levelling are to either replay the Badass Round over and over in Murderlin's Temple or have a max level player farm the Ancient Dragons of Destruction in Playthrough 2 with you present :(. It also helps to change the difficulty to Easy in the Options menu, that way the enemies will do less damage and have less health, though they will still kick your ass if you're not ready.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

For the standalone version of this DLC, your only real options for power levelling are to either replay the Badass Round over and over in Murderlin's Temple or have a max level player farm the Ancient Dragons of Destruction in Playthrough 2 with you present :(. It also helps to change the difficulty to Easy in the Options menu, that way the enemies will do less damage and have less health, though they will still kick your ass if you're not ready.

I didn't know easy was an option. That could definitely help out.

That sucks though. How do you unlock muderlin's temple? I did it on NVHM but not sure how I actually got it unlocked. Do I need to complete the story if I wanna do it on TVHM?

If you're following either of the strategies in the guides here, DON'T! They both give awful advice for this fight. Boost, the purple dragon, should be killed last because it increases the levels of the dragons making the fight harder if you do it first or second like the guides say. The dragons only land when you shoot them so you have complete control on the order you do them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

If you're following either of the strategies in the guides here, DON'T! They both give awful advice for this fight. Boost, the purple dragon, should be killed last because it increases the levels of the dragons making the fight harder if you do it first or second like the guides say. The dragons only land when you shoot them so you have complete control on the order you do them.

It feels more an issue of just not doing anywhere near enough damage to them. It would take hours with my current dps

57 minutes ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

I didn't know easy was an option. That could definitely help out.

That sucks though. How do you unlock muderlin's temple? I did it on NVHM but not sure how I actually got it unlocked. Do I need to complete the story if I wanna do it on TVHM?

You have to complete a certain amount of the main story, then do some specific side missions before you're given the one to find the Temple.

• Like 1