site feedback - regarding statistics, and phone app...

hi

i been on psnprofiles for nearly 10 years. i recently made myself a premium member!

love this site that its become my default home page. while i am happy to finally see adverts gone, i was a little disappointed that the stats page doesnt show more info.

my favourite part about psnprofiles is the statistics page in our profiles and i have some feedback, ideas and recommendations on how to improve that.

i been looking at other websites and find there are some statistics i'd love to see on psnprofiles please. these are as follows:

1. in the bar charts, it would it nice to see the bars broken down my bronze, silver, gold, plat - not like a grouped bar chart, but more like a stacked bar chart.

2. we can see trophies won by day and by what hour of the day - i like to see similar charts for trophes won by month (stacked bar chart) and year (pie chart for this one)

3. on the pie charts we see at the start of our profile statistics page, it would be nice to see if we can click on each slice of each pie chart to reveal more details - for example, trophies by rarity, we click on the rare slice that will reveal how many are bronze, silver, gold etc. 

i thought i give this site feedback in the hope that we can enjoy more detailed stats.

also - is it possible to get a psnprofiles app for our phones please, apple and android? would like to enjoy seeing my stats and profile page on the go than just at home or work! the only app i can find is YaPSNapp but its not really that good.

thanks

Edited by rockstarjazz
  • Like 2

tried PSNP+, didnt much like it.

willing to pay a tiny bit for an app to be made.

still think this site can show more statistics especially the aforementioned months and years earned as stacked bar chart and pie chart respectively. surely it should be doable as already done similar stats for hour and day earned?

• 2 weeks later...