Weapon reset ammo count

Blackmist_FFXI

So I am wondering if this happened to anyone else. 

I joined a friend's world for co op.

And noticed. My gun was downgraded to level 1, only holding 2 bolts. Even though mine is max level in my world.

I'm thinking ok, maybe so we are not too op

Or what ever.

Few hours have gone by since going back to solo..and my weapon ammo count is still @2 ammo.  And it feels like my suit upgrades for retrieving ammo at further distances is also not active. Despite the upgrades being bought.

Anyone have any idea for a work around

Only thing I haven't done yet is reset my client.

Same issue here...

Really annoying since I'm always short on the red currency and it seems slow to grind it for getting new traps/mods and other upgrades. So having spent a bunch on upgrading my weapons and not being able to even use them it's a real slap in the face!

Plus 3 shots can be pretty valuable for when people like to just spam enemies everywhere. I'm perfectly fine with jumping around slashing 'em (it's actually more convenient for when people make large fights in open rooms personally) but when there's like 'only' 3 or 4 in the next room it's nice to be able to thin the heard from safety a bit more before you enter and deal with the rest and whatever traps are inside.

17 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I ended up buying the 2nd gun upgrade and that seemed to fix it.

Kinda dumb 

I have had this issue since day 1 and nothing I've tried has fixed it. My suit and weapons don't use the upgrades I've bought for them.

Today I bought my 7th augmentation for a guard and that trophy didn't pop. Seems issues like this are rare but they all seem to be happening to me ?

11 hours ago, Malachen said:

I have had this issue since day 1 and nothing I've tried has fixed it. My suit and weapons don't use the upgrades I've bought for them.

Today I bought my 7th augmentation for a guard and that trophy didn't pop. Seems issues like this are rare but they all seem to be happening to me 1f602.png

Oh God! That sucks, sorry to hear that.

Hopefully they submit a patch soon.

On 4/10/2023 at 11:54 AM, Malachen said:

Today I bought my 7th augmentation for a guard and that trophy didn't pop. Seems issues like this are rare but they all seem to be happening to me 1f602.png

Hey, I noticed that you did get the platinum on PS4, did you unlock the trophy after purchasing an 8th Guard augment or did something else trigger it?

This one is my last trophy for the PS5 version, I really don't want to grind out all 7 augments only for the trophy to not unlock...

15 minutes ago, megslushboy said:

Hey, I noticed that you did get the platinum on PS4, did you unlock the trophy after purchasing an 8th Guard augment or did something else trigger it?

This one is my last trophy for the PS5 version, I really don't want to grind out all 7 augments only for the trophy to not unlock...

I bought the warmonger and got his cheapest augment and it popped 

• Like 1