Platinum Diablo 2

Riglio_93

Hi everyone, I was thinking of throwing myself into this venture, but I have 3 questions:
- Aside from the "ghoulish brand" trophy, is it possible to complete this game entirely offline?
- Can I use a hardcore character both online and offline while keeping the progress?
- I will play this game on ps4, does it have performance issues?

Thanks ?

14 hours ago, Riglio_93 said:

Aside from the "ghoulish brand" trophy, is it possible to complete this game entirely offline?

I finally decided to bite the bullet and bought the game today too. I meant to wait for D4, and not revisit a game I played for 1000s of hours in the past already, but I really need a proper Diablo fix now. :)

I'll be playing on PS5 and offline, but if you'd like to do the online trophy together and take turns at collecting each other's ears, I'd be happy to!  I think PS4 and PS5 people can play together with online characters, right? (We can just use a level 3 character or something for this.)

8 minutes ago, mrmivo said:

I finally decided to bite the bullet and bought the game today too. I meant to wait for D4, and not revisit a game I played for 1000s of hours in the past already, but I really need a proper Diablo fix now. :)

I'll be playing on PS5 and offline, but if you'd like to do the online trophy together and take turns at collecting each other's ears, I'd be happy to!  I think PS4 and PS5 people can play together with online characters, right? (We can just use a level 3 character or something for this.)

You need to be level 9 inorder to challenge / accept a duel

though all you need is the actual ears

you can pick those up at level 1 if you just went to a dueling arena and collected ears from the ground

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

You need to be level 9 inorder to challenge / accept a duel

though all you need is the actual ears

you can pick those up at level 1 if you just went to a dueling arena and collected ears from the ground

Thanks! Level 9 should be easy/fast enough. Is the game still active on consoles, with regard to dueling? Just picking up other people's ears sounds easy enough.