Lord of the Wastes cheese

That_1_pear

I found this out on accident and I thought I’d tell you guys so you don’t waste resources buying 25 bases. You can do this on just 1 base. Every time you load in set the base to inactive then active and leave. Just keep doing this until you get the trophy

Edited by That_1_pear
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, That_1_pear said:

I found this out on accident and I thought I’d tell you guys so you don’t waste resources buying 25 bases. You can do this on just 1 base. Every time you load in set the base to inactive then active and leave. Just keep doing this until you get the trophy

Why would anyone think to buy 25 bases? It doesn't even sound like that's what you need to do. I feel like the description is pretty accurate. Considering the option's are active overdrive and inactive. You can set it on inactive to gain more cells and stuff to make your base better and then add more enemies and traps when you buy the ones you want! That way you don't waste prestige levels. I think most people that have 1 or 2 outposts and trying to get prestige 10 will get this without even trying. Just regular gameplay unlocks this. Unless you were trying to get this way earlier than you were supposed to. 

• Like 1

Do you think this will get patched out? Is it even possible to have 25 seperate outposts, I imagine there is a limit of some kind? The trophy description seems a bit vague anyway, I feel its a bit deliberate than glitched personally. 'Activate 25 outposts' is plural yes but could be plural for the activity of just doing it multiple times. 

Edited by SlippingJimy

5 hours ago, SlippingJimy said:

Do you think this will get patched out? Is it even possible to have 25 seperate outposts, I imagine there is a limit of some kind? The trophy description seems a bit vague anyway, I feel its a bit deliberate than glitched personally. 'Activate 25 outposts' is plural yes but could be plural for the activity of just doing it multiple times. 

You can own 200 Outposts at the same time, but you can only have 5 active at the same time.

Edited by Windex-Qc-