PlayStation TV Trophy Hunting Recommendations

blue_blur_98

I'm going to be inheriting a formerly shared PlayStation TV console within the next few months. I'm looking forward to having my own PS Vita system to play games on using my account, so of course, I'm looking for recommendations for fun games to trophy hunt in to consider once I have it. What are some good games that are PlayStation TV compatible and have fun trophy lists? Open to suggestions for both Platinum and non-Platinum games. Please refrain from suggesting games that either have unobtainable trophies or are not playable on a PS TV.

I would particularly appreciate suggestions for platforming and racing games, but I'm open for other genres such as puzzle, fighting, role-playing and action-adventure. The only genre that I'd be uninterested in as a whole would be visual novels. Anything else is fair game.

When it comes to exclusives, I'd recommend:

Muramasa Rebirth (Probably the best side scrolling action game of the generation)

Freedom Wars (action RPG)

Ragnarok Odyssey (action RPG. The first game is Vita only, and you can import your save into the enhanced "Ace" version on either PS3 or Vita.)

When it comes to games on Vita that are also on other systems, I'd recommend:

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (always worth playing again, and the Vita version is great)

Ys: Memories of Celceta (action RPG)

Rogue Legacy (platforming roguelite action game. It's incredible.)

• Like 1

Literally my favorite Sony Console. Be sure the game is PSTV compatible first or you might need to whitelist, for instance, memories of Celceta isn't compatible and neither is Neptunia Re-Birth 1. 

I have many recommendations However Shinobido 2 Revenge of Zen is probably my favourite, Only the European version is PSTV compat. Akiba's trip is pretty fun tbh as is Ultra despair girls.