Bombs and blocks method

tonkie18

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question. Where is the data saved?

Ive been boosting the bombs and blocks with two turbo controllers every now and again over the last few months. The issue I have is my PS4 is in bad shape and has a tendency to crash.. a lot. 

So this makes it harder. I now have to close out of the game every 1-2 hours to ensure it doesn’t crash. Most of the time closing the PS4 down completely to let it cool down. So I’m not getting very far.

Also because I am playing on other consoles at the same time, I have the internet switched off.. so I’m assuming it’s not saving to the cloud.. so where is it saving? Or has all my progress been lost if it has crashed?

I can’t find any button to ‘save’ progress so I’m just wondering where it’s getting saved and whether I need to have online switched on? That will make boosting the game even trickier as I won’t ever be able to play anything at the same time and can’t leave it overnight incase it crashes. Any help would be appreciated. 

I have another PS4 but it’s in storage and was just using this one til it died completely. It runs small games and is fine if it’s not on for too long. Thanks for the reply, But it’s not really the answer I’m looking for thanks.

5 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

Hi sorry if this is a stupid question. Where is the data saved?

Ive been boosting the bombs and blocks with two turbo controllers every now and again over the last few months. The issue I have is my PS4 is in bad shape and has a tendency to crash.. a lot. 

So this makes it harder. I now have to close out of the game every 1-2 hours to ensure it doesn’t crash. Most of the time closing the PS4 down completely to let it cool down. So I’m not getting very far.

Also because I am playing on other consoles at the same time, I have the internet switched off.. so I’m assuming it’s not saving to the cloud.. so where is it saving? Or has all my progress been lost if it has crashed?

I can’t find any button to ‘save’ progress so I’m just wondering where it’s getting saved and whether I need to have online switched on? That will make boosting the game even trickier as I won’t ever be able to play anything at the same time and can’t leave it overnight incase it crashes. Any help would be appreciated. 

Each user can manage saved data in PS4™ system storage.

Select (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage].

Check here. It'll be a list of all saves. If it is there, you may want to temporarily connect online just to upload to the cloud.