Floor 26 lost cat high up on Torii gate

smudgedhorizon

I’ve had this level 3 times now & every time I just can’t work out how to get the cat from up on the top of the huge red Torii gate (on the shopping mall map where you must collect the Temari relic to proceed) I always run out of updraft talismans failing to reach it!!

I’ve been trying using updraft talisman + maxed feather beads from the closest roof below it but still can’t ever seem to get high enough. I feel like I’m being stupid - what am I missing or doing wrong?!?! Do I NEED that specific cat for all 20, or will another one spawn elsewhere if I ignore it? 

49 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I’ve had this level 3 times now & every time I just can’t work out how to get the cat from up on the top of the huge red Torii gate (on the shopping mall map where you must collect the Temari relic to proceed) I always run out of updraft talismans failing to reach it!!

I’ve been trying using updraft talisman + maxed feather beads from the closest roof below it but still can’t ever seem to get high enough. I feel like I’m being stupid - what am I missing or doing wrong?!?! Do I NEED that specific cat for all 20, or will another one spawn elsewhere if I ignore it? 

You will definitely need that specific cat. I did the jump (albeit barely) by placing the talisman on that feudal Japanese building, idk what it's called. I believe it's some kind of shrine, I'm not too familiar with that stuff. It's the highest place that's close enough to the Torii gate.

Edited by Asimb0mb
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

You will definitely need that specific cat. I did the jump (albeit barely) by placing the talisman on that feudal Japanese building, idk what it's called. I believe it's some kind of shrine, I'm not too familiar with that stuff. It's the highest place that's close enough to the Torii gate.

Thank you for the advice, I finally managed it by updraft up & over to the building with the scissor woman then updraft back over to the shrine top.

• 5 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 4:16 PM, smudgedhorizon said:

Thank you for the advice, I finally managed it by updraft up & over to the building with the scissor woman then updraft back over to the shrine top.

Thanks for making this post. I'd never had to use an Updraft talisman before so I was pretty stumped.