Which add-ons for 100%?

Hans-Mathematik

Everything is included in the season pass except for Airports, Plazas & Promenades and Financial Districts. These need to be bought seperatly.

You don't need the cosmetic dlc's for the 100% (but they are included with the season pass)

11 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I am interested as well, as I have PS + version but have unlocked trophies from 3 DLC packs

Some trophies can pop without buying the DLC's because the requirements can be met without them. Centurion, green energy and it's wintertime (before a certain patch) come to mind.

Edited by Cauvuh_Lakrwa
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 6:01 AM, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Everything is included in the season pass except for Airports, Plazas & Promenades and Financial Districts. These need to be bought seperatly.

You don't need the cosmetic dlc's for the 100% (but they are included with the season pass)

Some trophies can pop without buying the DLC's because the requirements can be met without them. Centurion, green energy and it's wintertime (before a certain patch) come to mind.

So, just to clarify, if I buy the ultimate bundle (that's in promotion now), that says "all the dlc included" I still need to buy airports, plazas and financial? Am I right?

I really thought that this bundle would include everything, but after I read the Japanese description of this bundle, I could see that they listed every dlc until sunset harbor. So I read the US version and it says something like "included all the dlc, ...., nine dlcs + the new release sunset harbor"

2 hours ago, tranquilu said:

So, just to clarify, if I buy the ultimate bundle (that's in promotion now), that says "all the dlc included" I still need to buy airports, plazas and financial? Am I right?

I really thought that this bundle would include everything, but after I read the Japanese description of this bundle, I could see that they listed every dlc until sunset harbor. So I read the US version and it says something like "included all the dlc, ...., nine dlcs + the new release sunset harbor"

Sunset Harbor isn't the last dlc installment. They released 3 more after that one so they are not included. Those 3 are indeed airports, plazas and financial.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 10:52 PM, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Sunset Harbor isn't the last dlc installment. They released 3 more after that one so they are not included. Those 3 are indeed airports, plazas and financial.

Has Airport been lumped into another bundle? Was it included in a free update? That doesn't seem likely, but I could not find it in the store. This is strange given the high cost of other DLC packs.

EDIT: The only place Airports is offered is on the PS4 store. It is sold by itself for $13 dollars US. Also, the PS5 store offerings are different (and fewer) than the PS4 store offerings.

For example, on the PS5 store, Paradox has now lumped Plazas and Promenades into a $30 US dollar bundle that includes Plazas & Promenades as well as Mid-Century Modern, Seaside Resort, Paradise Radio, and Shoreline Radio DLC. Plazas & Promenades is no longer offered by itself. This unilateral decision raises the price of three DLC trophies to $30 dollars US. In contrast, the PS4 store still offers Plazas & Promenades as a solitary item for $15 dollars.

Likewise, on the PS5 store Financial Districts has been lumped into a $15 dollar bundle that includes Financial Districts as well as Map Pack 2 and African Vibes Radio DLC. The price of these five trophies is now $15 dollars US. There is no option to purchase Financial Districts by itself unless consumers use the PS4 store, where it is offered by itself for $8 dollars US.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:32 PM, poetic_justice_ said:

For example, on the PS5 store, Paradox has now lumped Plazas and Promenades into a $30 US dollar bundle that includes Plazas & Promenades as well as Mid-Century Modern, Seaside Resort, Paradise Radio, and Shoreline Radio DLC. Plazas & Promenades is no longer offered by itself. This unilateral decision raises the price of three DLC trophies to $30 dollars US. In contrast, the PS4 store still offers Plazas & Promenades as a solitary item for $15 dollars.

I bought Plazas and Promenades from the PS4 store (via the PlayStation store website). I got all the trophies on the PS4 version of the game. However, when I launch the remastered PS5 version, this DLC won't be installed, unlike all the previous DLCs. Do I have to buy it twice or will it be updated later?

On 3-8-2023 at 3:25 AM, Anibaal_D_Jiraya said:

I bought Plazas and Promenades from the PS4 store (via the PlayStation store website). I got all the trophies on the PS4 version of the game. However, when I launch the remastered PS5 version, this DLC won't be installed, unlike all the previous DLCs. Do I have to buy it twice or will it be updated later?

That's a question no one here can answer with 100% certainty. Since all other DLC seem to load fine I would guess it will be updated. On the other hand Paradox is currently developing Cities Skylines 2 so maybe their focus is on that instead of updating this game.

• 7 months later...