part of the problem glitch

MoneyMolenhour

I know which 1 she is. was trying to get 1 more trophy before bed. I sat controller down and did dishes with the orange square bouncing on her. guess that's what I get for trying to shortcut the trophy

Perhaps it has to be Thomas?

I don't remember having problems with this one

OR try to do the 100 jumps while you are the selected character (the one that is jumping)

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

Completed the game and still no luck. Watched video of it while I left Chris bouncing on her in 3.2 just like the video but nothing. Tryed a low ceiling area so the bounce was quicker. Tryed actually hitting jump button while bouncing.... Nothing

Edited by MoneyMolenhour

I know which 1 she is. was trying to get 1 more trophy before bed. I sat controller down and did dishes with the orange square bouncing on her. guess that's what I get for trying to shortcut the trophy

This is exactly what i did and it worked just fine. Well worse case scenario you can try for it again in another playthrough after you get the other trophies. Delete your save and start a new game and it won't take long to get to that point again and see if it works.  Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what i did and it worked just fine. Well worse case scenario you can try for it again in another playthrough after you get the other trophies. Delete your save and start a new game and it won't take long to get to that point again and see if it works.  Good luck!

i finally got around to retrying it. got it pretty quick actually after deleting patch and game. did same as before but this time it worked